Hello. I have such a non-standard question. I understand that this is stupid and incomprehensible, but is it possible to disable the respawn of enemies and loot? So that you can completely clear the territory, after which the enemies and loot no longer appear? Thank you

I don't think this is possible. I could be wrong but I believe that enemies reset after three days. So traveling to planets/ sleeping (if you sleep for 24 hours three times) etc. I do believe count as one day. I could be wrong as I haven't been able to test the whole traveling = a day theory. In simple terms no I do not believe there is any built in command nor a external mod that makes this possible. Though once again, I could be wrong as I haven't really looked into this a ton. 

11 hours ago, Azineum said:

Я не думаю, что это возможно. Могу ошибаться, но я считаю, что враги сбрасываются через три дня. Итак, путешествия на планеты / сон (если вы спите по 24 часа три раза) и т. Д. Я считаю, что это один день. Я мог ошибаться, потому что не смог проверить всю теорию путешествия = день. Проще говоря, нет, я не верю, что есть какая-либо встроенная команда или внешний мод, которые делают это возможным. Хотя, опять же, я могу ошибаться, поскольку я особо не разбирался в этом. 

I understood. Thanks for the answer!