On Series X Game Pass

Grounded Saved Date: total Space Savings: 807.3 MB

My GT- 295.3 MB

Reserved Space-512.0 MB

Been playing since game came out and play daily 3-6 hours. I mostly do very large builds and playing the game is almost like meditating for me. Its so relaxing. I like making huge pyramids and other things out of foundations. So 5-6 days ago i noticed i cant make any new saves. No matter what i did the same save would show as my last. It would show i could make a new save but once i reloaded the game it was just the same one. to try and figure out what was happening i started a new game and in the process accidentally erased that latest save in my normal game. when this happened i was able to save new games again. So erasing that save took away 5-6 hours of my large build so i did all that work over. when i got to the same exact spot in the build it stopped saving again. So i think its based on how much space my game is taking maybe? please help because until i can save again i cant play. 

8 hours ago, GroundedJosh1980 said:

On Series X Game Pass

Grounded Saved Date: total Space Savings: 807.3 MB

My GT- 295.3 MB

Reserved Space-512.0 MB

Been playing since game came out and play daily 3-6 hours. I mostly do very large builds and playing the game is almost like meditating for me. Its so relaxing. I like making huge pyramids and other things out of foundations. So 5-6 days ago i noticed i cant make any new saves. No matter what i did the same save would show as my last. It would show i could make a new save but once i reloaded the game it was just the same one. to try and figure out what was happening i started a new game and in the process accidentally erased that latest save in my normal game. when this happened i was able to save new games again. So erasing that save took away 5-6 hours of my large build so i did all that work over. when i got to the same exact spot in the build it stopped saving again. So i think its based on how much space my game is taking maybe? please help because until i can save again i cant play. 

Just double check you’re auto saves and what that is set to, as lm certain there is a limited amount of space for auto saves and manual saves, I currently have mine set on.

(auto save intervals) minutes 10

auto-saves 2

this way there is a auto save every 10 minutes, also before I logout of the game I delete a few of the old save I know I will no longer use, doing so will free up some space for more saves and hopefully resolve the issue..