Nice idea. Maybe the summons are too good though to use them as Chillfog fodder. But if the are about to die anyways... :)

Since I played a Berserker/Beckoner and annihilated everything but the strongest enemies in seconds with Grave Calling + Ancient Brittle Bones I won't touch that thing anymore. :)

One could do something similar (but less powerful) with Hel Beckoning + Noxious Burst and Beckoner whisps or exported  figurines which summon shadows/shades by the way.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

On 4/16/2021 at 11:55 PM, Boeroer said:

That wasn't why I mentioned the megabosses and their resistences. Instead I merely wanted to know which tough enemies come with a  dex or body affliction immunity and remembered that not even megabosses have those. So I was genuinely wondering in which fights Grave Calling/Grave Bound might fail to work because I can't name a dex- or body affliction immune enemy from the top of my head.   

There are - flame bats, great stelgaer, moon spiders, most nature spirits, wisps, engwithan hierarchs, all vithrack casters, Scyorielaphas - mostly high level enemies. So yes, the paralyze from Grave Calling can be resisted...

• Thanks 1

With "irresistible" I meant that Resistance won't do much. Guess the wording was too fuzzy.
Immunity is something else of course. I knew from my latest Psion/Troubadour run that there were quite a lot of enemies with resistances and some with immunities - but I couldn't remember specificly annoying high level immune enemies. I didn't fight the Water Dragon but made the deal - else I would have rememberes that... I guess. :)
And I was too lazy to properly research the wiki because doing a quick text search with "immunity to dexterity" yielded quite chaotic results. 

Thanks for the list. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods