Paradise of the Mind: Prerequisites for Liquid Adra Resolution?

According to the wiki and several threads here, it's possible to complete the Paradise of the Mind quest by agreeing to supply Menzzago with liquid adra potions. I'd like to try this on my current playthrough, but, I don't see a dialogue option to allow. Whether I use the Diplomacy 8 or Survival 8 option to open negotiations, I only have three options: "Lie and give him poison." "I'm not bringing kith here so you can eat them!" and "I'll think of something." Any of the three immediately begins combat. I'm wondering whether there's some hidden prerequisite to unlock the liquid adra resolution. I have the game set to display unmet skill and background prerequisites, so I know it's not one of those, and I have liquid adra potions available in my stash, as well as in my main character's quick slots and personal inventory. In case it makes a difference, I've captured the Floating Hangman on behalf of Aeldys but haven't yet returned to Dunnage with it. I've also completed most of the early and mid game quests for the other factions but haven't committed to them either.

• Hmmm 1

Looking at the convo file, It seems that you...

1. Must be allied with or have 3 or more Reputation with VTC.
  2. Must have 16 Diplomacy (w/ party support).
  3. Have restored the adra vein on either Hasongo or Poko Kohara.
  4. Ukaizo must not be unlocked ('b_Ukaizo_Unlocked' - I think this is set to true when a faction quest is completed, but I'm not sure).

Try opening the Console and enter

PrintGlobal b_Ukaizo_Unlocked

If it prints 1, that might be the cause.

Edited by Noqn
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noqn said:

Looking at the convo file, It seems that you...

1. Must be allied with or have 3 or more Reputation with VTC.
  2. Must have 16 Diplomacy (w/ party support).
  3. Have restored the adra vein on either Hasongo or Poko Kohara.
  4. Ukaizo must not be unlocked ('b_Ukaizo_Unlocked' - I think this is set to true when a faction quest is completed, but I'm not sure).

Try opening the Console and enter

PrintGlobal b_Ukaizo_Unlocked

If it prints 1, that might be the cause.

Thanks! It looks like the 16 diplomacy was the issue. If I come back after some metagaming to get that, the luminous adra option does appear in the dialogue.