Would you like to see a saberwhip in SW Knights 2?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a saberwhip in SW Knights 2?

• yes
    • no

To, Weiser_Cain

The only reason you can talk all that smack is because you are siting in front of your computer screen thinking nothing will ever really come out and bite you in the ass. I could argue with you all year long until the game comes out, but im going to leave it at this. Hope ya realize that I wasn't asking for an argument when I said, "Its just a game :blink:)"  <--Notice the smiley face.

p.s.    Grow up, get out the house, and stop fighting in the boards.  we post here to give ideas for Obsidian.

p.p.s.  For everyone else that wants to continue to post comments (good or bad) please do so.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, Ive never claimed to be the most mature person on the block but wanting to beat someone up because of their razor wit(*cough*) and for doing nothing other than pointing out how insanely bad an idea is(when asked I might add) seems somewhat below my current level of immaturity...

I'm a little interested though, go ahead and post an picture of yourself so I can see who I'm supposed to be so scared of...

Toodle-oo

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

To, Weiser_Cain

The only reason you can talk all that smack is because you are siting in front of your computer screen thinking nothing will ever really come out and bite you in the ass. I could argue with you all year long until the game comes out, but im going to leave it at this. Hope ya realize that I wasn't asking for an argument when I said, "Its just a game :p)"

Mmm... no thanks. It would take a lot of work to make it look good; work which would be better spent on enhancing normal lightsabre combat.

They'd have to change the combat engine radically to make a medium range weapon like a whip viable, as well. Chances are, you'd spend most of your time fighting off attackers at melee range.

That's a good point, I'd rather they spent the time to get people with range weapons to use them like range weapons...

You mean Carth and Zalbaar weren't supposed to stand 2 inches away from enemies with a blaster using the sniper attack?? ;)

worst idea i have ever heard saberwhip why dont you just have a normal whip a saber whip would be horrible besides turning star wars into raiders of the lost ark it would probably look dumb to stop smoking crack and go back to everquest or whatever mmorpg fantasty you play

Sounds incredibly lame.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Whipsaber is an oxymoron.

Yeah, kinda like speargun.

Sh*t. Never mind. :rolleyes:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The Saberwhip is a splendid idea!! Absoloutely fantastic! It adds a totally new dimension to Star Wars not seen since lightsabers!! I voted for it eight times and I'm going to create more ID's and vote for it again and agian and again!!! Who's with me?!!!

-Samori

Not me.

There are many weapons that can be held by hand; they don't all have to be turned into energy weapons.

And there is a certain mysticism behind the lightsaber. Making more and more variants just takes away from that.

Technical reasons don't matter; having all sorts of lightsaber-esque weapons simply violates the sanctity of the Jedis' weapon.

"An elegant weapon, from a more civilized age."

well, i thought i was a good idea. i didnt need 50 people to come and show their ass. just a no would have been fine. Btw..there is no possible way with "tihs" like this that any person making this game will read this pointless "tihsllub". i should have done a poll that said "are you an ass" Yes. No. Im not taking to all of you...you know who the hell you are.

someone will make a stupid remark to this post.

I don't think it's a particularly good idea. It's not the horrid idea that some of the other people have tried to make it out to be. But I think Quun hit the nail on the head when he said that there's something about a lightsaber that just shouldn't be mucked with. Changing the hilts is somewhat passible. But beyond that I think some things need to be left well enough alone.

-Samori