rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws

Amentep

Black Geyser is finally up on Steam. Hope several of you will wishlist it to boost attention to it.

It is going into EA. Expand the EA section on the store page and read it. There are great details there about what the devs intend for the game before final release in Q1 2022.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1374930/Black_Geyser_Couriers_of_Darkness/

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kanisatha said:

Black Geyser is finally up on Steam. Hope several of you will wishlist it to boost attention to it.

It is going into EA. Expand the EA section on the store page and read it. There are great details there about what the devs intend for the game before final release in Q1 2022.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1374930/Black_Geyser_Couriers_of_Darkness/

Woohoo. no release date but still woohoo

Edited by Theonlygarby
  • Like 1

That’s really awesome news!

I wish more Japanese companies would take notice and consider buying out some high quality fan-translations and bring them to the West as well.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

42 minutes ago, MrBrown said:

I guess it is, for the first few weeks? I don't really follow sales numbers much, so wouldn't know.

Its a good sales number especially considering many lovers of Bioware games have played all  the previous  ME games. So I doubt I will buy  the LE because I know the narrative and it wont be new or exciting

So this is good news and hopefully it means new gamers getting into Bioware which bodes well for the company 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Speaking of Bioware, on and off Bioware honcho Casey Hudson has announced his new Canadian studio Humanoid Studios, which is presumably comprised of humanoids, rather than a studio that designs and/or manufactures humanoids.

Unsurprisingly, they are working on something which he is not at liberty to disclose anything about right now.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

25 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

Speaking of Bioware, on and off Bioware honcho Casey Hudson has announced his new Canadian studio Humanoid Studios, which is presumably comprised of humanoids, rather than a studio that designs and/or manufactures humanoids.

Making sexbots.

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Was he part of the team that chose the engine for swtor during the early days of the project? If so, couldn't care less what he's doing these days.

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

36 minutes ago, Gorth said:

Was he part of the team that chose the engine for swtor during the early days of the project? If so, couldn't care less what he's doing these days.

If every story about him is to be believed, he singlehandedly caused the downfall of Bioware.

• Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

5 hours ago, Sarex said:

If every story about him is to be believed, he singlehandedly caused the downfall of Bioware.

I didn't realize Casey Hudson was such a reviled figure.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

He has Hunter Biden's laptop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra