rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws

Amentep

23 hours ago, Hurlsnot said:

Huh, that is an interesting premise and an unfortunate name.

Looks quite suitable to me.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not really, the few seconds of the gameplay shown before E3 hinted at the game being supbar to the original 😄

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

2 hours ago, HoonDing said:

Is that a boy, a girl, both, or none?

Yes.

Having the protagonist be androgynous makes perfect sense for a MegaTen game. The games tend to focus on a conflict of philosophies, namely order/control vs anarchy/freedom. Ultimately, you get to decide what form the remade world will take, which effectively makes you God. God being androgynous always made sense to me. I mean, in a patriarchal society God will be referred to as "He" and in a matriarchal society as "She", that's only natural. If such a being truly exists then it would be both and neither. It makes sense in my head, anyway. Maybe I'm just weird?

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Yes.

Having the protagonist be androgynous makes perfect sense for a MegaTen game. The games tend to focus on a conflict of philosophies, namely order/control vs anarchy/freedom. Ultimately, you get to decide what form the remade world will take, which effectively makes you God. God being androgynous always made sense to me. I mean, in a patriarchal society God will be referred to as "He" and in a matriarchal society as "She", that's only natural. If such a being truly exists then it would be both and neither. It makes sense in my head, anyway. Maybe I'm just weird?

If you are weird, then I am too. If God created the universe, then God existed before things like biology and genders appeared. I assume God is either genderless or chooses how to appear.

Unless we live in a simulation and God is the one who programmed it, then anything is possible.

• Like 3

sign.jpg

3 hours ago, HoonDing said:

There's nothing to assume. He's male according to Genesis.

And according to Dogma, she’s female 🤷‍♂️

• Like 6

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

1 hour ago, Oner said:

If I can't make a character that looks EXACTLY like Private Vasquez then this game is an automatic fail.

EP65OdUXkAAxzrd.jpg

They have her bandana, which is a good start, but it sucks that they are holding it hostage as a pre-order bonus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Trailer would have been better with Mariachi music.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

whats that alien thingy? Is it multiplayer only or does it have some campaign?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

A little OT but I still remember how bizarre it felt to realize that the actress playing Vasquez was also the actress playing an Irish mother in Titanic, and the foster mom in T2, and then I recall seeing her very briefly in one of the Star Trek movies, and ... another one of those examples of what hair and make up can do to appearances.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

4 hours ago, LadyCrimson said:

A little OT but I still remember how bizarre it felt to realize that the actress playing Vasquez was also the actress playing an Irish mother in Titanic, and the foster mom in T2, and then I recall seeing her very briefly in one of the Star Trek movies, and ... another one of those examples of what hair and make up can do to appearances.

I guess that makes her a great actress when you can't tell the difference.

And then you got your Jack Nicholson's....

On 6/23/2021 at 7:30 AM, Mamoulian War said:

And according to Dogma, she’s female 🤷‍♂️

Screw Dogma, Odin is male!!!

Seriously though, I think those people obsessed with the Christian god sometimes get their knickers in a knot because of the limitation of language. Most languages tends to separate nouns into one of two, because they have a binary gender system (except German which has a 'neutral' gender). Unfortunately those ancient people who scribbled stuff down on stone tablets didn't speak German.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Can't get more obsessed than the Catholic Church, it says God is neither male nor female .  Who cares what the heretics say 😛

Ultima Underworld 1 and 2, Syndicate Plus, and Syndicate War are going to disappear from GOG on June, 28th. If you have already purchased them, they will remain in your library. Otherwise this is your last chance to get them if you want them.

This isn't GOG's decision, the publisher demands it.

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, LittleRose said:

Ultima Underworld 1 and 2, Syndicate Plus, and Syndicate War are going to disappear from GOG on June, 28th. If you have already purchased them, they will remain in your library. Otherwise this is your last chance to get them if you want them.

This isn't GOG's decision, the publisher demands it.

Thanks for letting us know, I have played UU1&2  previously and I wont play them again so I am fine with this 8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela