rANDom vIdeo gaMe nEws

Amentep

Someone needs to come up with another stupid gaming hardware gimmick so that we can get another hilariously cringe presentation like the good ol' "my body is ready" or anything Kinect related.

• Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

6 hours ago, ComradeYellow said:

Who would have thought a Czech developer would pioneer...game soap.

This new world, I tells ya..

You right, Im shocked I tell you ...absolutely gobsmacked !!!

I always assumed Eastern European developers were hardcore but creating " game soap " just seems below them

@Chilloutman and @Mamoulian War

Whats going on ...are you guys going to start creating these SJ games that say " no to violence because it corrupts young minds " ?? I am very worried 

:teehee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, BruceVC said:

You right, Im shocked I tell you ...absolutely gobsmacked !!!

I always assumed Eastern European developers were hardcore but creating " game soap " just seems below them

@Chilloutman and @Mamoulian War

Whats going on ...are you guys going to start creating these SJ games that say " no to violence because it corrupts young minds " ?? I am very worried 

:teehee:

Well, it is all because of reaching the wider audience. There are still some players, who bend over under the hard difficulty of Eastern European games. The soap is here for them, to ease their pain :shrugz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

And here is the Trailer to the Dolmen game, mentioned by melkathi… unfortunately no gameplay in it, so it is impossible to assume how bad I will be at it 😢

• Hmmm 1

20 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

Well, it is all because of reaching the wider audience. There are still some players, who bend over under the hard difficulty of Eastern European games. The soap is here for them, to ease their pain :shrugz:

Okay good to know you arent betraying the principle of hardcore games entirely , I was worried but I feel much better now

Because if games from East European developers start trying to  pander  to SJW and liberal agendas  then we have no chance ...no chance for future entertaining and sustainable gaming that we all enjoy :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I like classic samurai films just as any other guy, and it looks decent, but I am wary of Polish devs trying to mimic a serious japanese drama. 

Avatar has always looked gamey to me (when seeing trailer for the first time I honestly thought it's Starcraft the Movie at first), so IMO it looks better then in cinema. What's the gameplay though. Far Cry: The Avatar?

Edited by Wormerine
  • Like 2

• Like 3
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

3 hours ago, Wormerine said:

I like classic samurai films just as any other guy, and it looks decent, but I am wary of Polish devs trying to mimic a serious japanese drama. 

Avatar has always looked gamey to me (when seeing trailer for the first time I honestly thought it's Starcraft the Movie at first), so IMO it looks better then in cinema. What's the gameplay though. Far Cry: The Avatar?

More like Assassin Cry: Pandora 😄 Even the movie had towers, Ubisoft wet dream became true 😄

27 minutes ago, Oner said:

Redfall looks very entertaining, I wonder if its MP or you have to play it in MP because of the party you have? I hope its single player as well. I enjoy the concept of MMO but I am not crazy on MP games 

John Milton 

37 minutes ago, Oner said:

Outer Worlds2 - meh. I mean we knew it will happen, and trailer shows nothing.

Plague Tale - That's unexpected. It seemed like a one-off. I must say, I didn't like PT1, but the trailer looks cool.

Redfall - so not Bloodlines-like. Generally not intersted in coop shooters, but Arcane is Arcane. 

NO FABLE!

NO AVOWED!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: Obsidian posted this thing. No news really, just a nostalgic trip.

Edited by Wormerine

33 minutes ago, uuuhhii said:

was just watching the outer worlds 2 trailer

obsidian games often have pretty good trailer

but this one is one of the best

The narrator forgot the most important thing for a modern trailer in 2021: A minor-key cover of an old classic song.

• Thanks 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

3 hours ago, Agiel said:

I'm trying so hard to not get hyped and keep my expectations low so that I don't set myself up for the most bitter of disappointments. It's hard; I've waited so long.

2 hours ago, Oner said:

I thought TOW was good but not great. Still, it mostly scratched the Fallout itch and the world universe is more interesting than 50s-themed post apocalypse. It was a good base for a follow up.

Apropos Redfall, Masshole vampires? That's double bad! It looks like it could be fun. I wonder if it will be a Destiny type multiplayer game.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

TOW's trailer certainly got people talking a lot more than a 'serious' trailer would have, and was a great idea for a 90 sec video when you have basically nothing to actually show- and I do rather like a bit of meta (Throne of Bhaal's gamer party, the fast simulation scene from Person of Interest's If-Then-Else etc).

Happy to focus on Stalker 2 having a bunch of negative indicators like skins etc since it's probably a steam exclusive, so I'll assume it's a buggy mess riddled with mtx.

• Like 1

Looking forward to TOW2 and Starfield, but I was before this show and we didn't learn anything so...

I like the Guardians of the Galaxy movies so I was initially excited to hear about a game, but man there was something off about what they showed in the trailer, like in the later seasons of Game of Thrones.

I really liked Age of Empires 2, 20 years ago. Lately I've been getting into Starcraft again with Starcraft 2 (which I never really played before this May) so maybe this will be for me again.  Looks really, really similar to 2 from what little I've seen though, would have expected a little more evolution.