Happy Easter All

BruceVC

Sup All

The Easter weekend beckons and in the days before the pandemic this was normally a time where I would take some extra leave and have 7-10 days holiday. But due to our potential third wave I will be staying in Cpt and seeing family only over the long weekend 

This is an important time period for Christians and spiritual reflection and I hope the virus doesnt impact your plans around going to church if you normally use to 

I wish all Christians a good Easter and all other non-Christians a restful and pleasant long weekend 

⛪

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The rest of us will enjoy some chocolate eggs 😋

The latest outbreak in Queensland threw a spanner in the works for my travel planes. Had booked flight tickets, hotel and a night of standup/political satire show and comedy (and dinner) in Melbourne. Less than a week before, something escapes quarantine and the area is now in total lockdown until the next review (but too late for me to change plans, so... everything cancelled).

The Easter Bunny Hates You - Imgflip

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

32 minutes ago, Gorth said:

The rest of us will enjoy some chocolate eggs 😋

The latest outbreak in Queensland threw a spanner in the works for my travel planes. Had booked flight tickets, hotel and a night of standup/political satire show and comedy (and dinner) in Melbourne. Less than a week before, something escapes quarantine and the area is now in total lockdown until the next review (but too late for me to change plans, so... everything cancelled).

The Easter Bunny Hates You - Imgflip

I love your bunny meme, its cute  :lol: Oh yes, eating of Easter eggs is mandatory 

Funny you mention cancelling flights but I was suppose to fly to DBN but I cancelled my flight ....again like I did over Xmas

But now I have  a voucher which is about 80% of the value  of the  original ticket which  I can use  for any flight within 12 months. And I am not going to book another flight until the vaccine strategy is implemented  and we free from these  virus waves 

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Thank you Bruce! Back at'cha!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell