Can you Pick Scordeo's Edge without side with the principi and lose any companion?

Heya, as stated above, i want to take Scordeo's Edge, but I dont want to lock on with principi and i dont want to lose Pallegina or other companions, since i will go Vailian.

Do you know if Honor Amongs Thieves Quest lock you?

Thank you all in advance

IIRC you are not locked in at that point - you can still betray them, and you can side with one of the other factions - you might not be locked in until you actually use the Engolio de Espiers to summon the ghost ship. Unlike most of the other factions, the principi questline does not burning bridges with the other factions in the way huana, RDC, or VTC do.

Edited by thelee
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, thelee said:

IIRC you are not locked in at that point - you can still betray them, and you can side with one of the other factions - you might not be locked in until you actually use the Engolio de Espiers to summon the ghost ship. Unlike most of the other factions, the principi questline does not burning bridges with the other factions in the way huana, RDC, or VTC do.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, thelee said:

You can actually summon the ship and take it for yourself. You actually have to report back to Furrante or Aeldys for the other factions to excommunicate you. Pallegina will also leave if you do so.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 10:43 PM, NotDumbEnough said:

You can actually summon the ship and take it for yourself. You actually have to report back to Furrante or Aeldys for the other factions to excommunicate you. Pallegina will also leave if you do so.

But i can do Honor amongs Thieves and simply finish Vailian Company without losing Pallegina right?