BUG in Gorgon side quest "the electric fling"

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue. I also can't give them to Roscoe. I have done all I can think of. I have brought both SAM and Parvati to NTVUR and have tried all dialogue options with both NTVUR and Roscoe. Is the quest just not fully finished yet? I ask the same question with the quest "Your Primal Heart" on the Murder on Eridanos DLC. It seems like they are not fully completed yet, which is really sad. I am a huge fan of the game and I hope this all gets fixed soon! :)

On 4/9/2021 at 9:29 PM, contaminatedNoodles said:

I have the exact same issue. I also can't give them to Roscoe. I have done all I can think of. I have brought both SAM and Parvati to NTVUR and have tried all dialogue options with both NTVUR and Roscoe. Is the quest just not fully finished yet? I ask the same question with the quest "Your Primal Heart" on the Murder on Eridanos DLC. It seems like they are not fully completed yet, which is really sad. I am a huge fan of the game and I hope this all gets fixed soon! :)

I can complete the quest by giving the recordings to Roscoe (but that wouldn't be my preferred ending).  I have raised the issue with Obsidian and had a dialogue with with a support engineer at Private Division.  They asked for a save file which I provided and they confirmed that they can reproduce the defect and that a simple edit to the save file cannot resolve it.  The Private Division support engineer said that he had passed my save file and the description of the bug to the QA team.  I'm probably being naïve thinking they will  actually fix it but fingers crossed.

I've not heard of anyone else not being able to complete the quest using the Roscoe route.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So has this ever been resolved?  I guess not since it's still in the game.  I just think it's an unnecessary level of story immersion to have you jump through another hoop to finish the mission.  I also love the irony of the character kicking NTVUR to start up and in fact the players are kicking Obsidian to fix this to get this to work which seems just as fruitless.

• 1 year later...

please obsidian please fix the NTVUR bug\glitch can't believe i paid money for this just to not be able to hand in a quest. yall have really become so lazy i thought yall could do better then new Vegas but i guessed wrong. worst company ever, they can't even fix a bug after 2 years. Absolutely pathetic, hey everyone lets boycott obsidian and Bethesda for being lazy and plain dumb. i will sue if not fixed this is false advertisement at it's finest