Crashes, repeated after most recent update

peril on Gorgon xbox1 freezes and restarts game when in building with her journal. If try to save, random movement, try to pick up journal with X =restart.  Leave and try fast travel, freeze and restart. would like my dlc $$ back.

chuck

I can confirm that the DLC appears to be playable again after yesterday's patch. I was able to progress passed the point where I was previously crashing, and I can both manually and auto save again. I'm not sure what fixed it, since I saw nothing mentioned in the patch notes that specifically addressed this issue, but whatever it was, thank you.

Well i started yet another save file and this time, it won't let me load the monarch wilds after completing a number of quests there previously. However the version is the epic game store version, and they are notoriously slow at uploading patches/dlc. current version: 1.5.1.696

Im getting real tired of EGS...

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for double post, but i have an update. Apparently the hotfix made its way to pc at some point between my last post and now, but thanks to it being a hotfix, i never saw a version update for it. my saves appear to be unbricked so the problem "should" be resolved for everyone now. 

EDIT: nevermind, it bricked itself again at a later spot. I give up.
EDIT2: not the save, my computer. yay for having an old computer with corrupted files...

Edited by BillMcD