I plan to add a mercenary Holy Slayer (trickster rogue) with Whisper of The Endless Path. Any suggestion for stats spread? Can ditch might for Res? (dont plan on go below 10 on any stats, for RP purpose) @Boeroer any suggestion? WoTP still apply CC and Damage of skills on AOE?

Edited by helmino

7 hours ago, Boeroer said:

A Skald/Streetfighter with Pukestabber + Marux Amanth, Miscreant's Leahter, Blackblade's Hood, Two Weapon Style and Confounding Blind, using Killers invocation to paralyze and then using his dagger will swim in phrases as well as deal great weapon dmg AND be rel. sturdy with Mith Fyr + Old Siec. It's fun to play. 
For the aforementioned Streetfighter/Skald I will use the upgraded Whisps because they will make me superfast if I use them to fire at myself (only if I'm not flanked by enememies of course). 

This sounds like a fun build, Boeroer. Am I correct in presuming that you would play this character in a party, and use the wisps to distract you when you're not flanked?

1 hour ago, helmino said:

I plan to add a mercenary Holy Slayer (trickster rogue) with Whisper of The Endless Path. Any suggestion for stats spread? Can ditch might for Res? (dont plan on go below 10 on any stats, for RP purpose) @Boeroer any suggestion? WoTP still apply CC and Damage of skills on AOE?

Yes it does. And I would strongly recommend Steel Garrote/Trickster for such a setup and using both Offensive Parry and Riposte. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

6 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Yes it does. And I would strongly recommend Steel Garrote/Trickster for such a setup and using both Offensive Parry and Riposte. 

Since is not my MC i will go for Steel garrote for the life steal. Any suggestion for stat spread? having 10 might is still fine with the rogue damage stacking modifier right?

Edited by helmino