Jump to content

Murder on Eridanos coming March 17th: Opening Cinematic, Previews and Interviews


Recommended Posts

  • Infinitron changed the title to Murder on Eridanos coming March 17th: Opening Cinematic, Previews and Interviews

I've just bought TOW + Season Pass. If I start playing today, will the game incorporate Murder on Eridanos later or will I have to start a new playthrough in order to play it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, Alpun said:

I've just bought TOW + Season Pass. If I start playing today, will the game incorporate Murder on Eridanos later or will I have to start a new playthrough in order to play it?

the last dlc can be started on old save

this one will likely be the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So my game on PS4 updated. Murder on Eridanos is now shown underneath Peril on Gorgon and is being shown as Available now, but it's not in the PlayStation Store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

54 GB (!) update from GOG too, so it looks like season passers are getting it two days early.

Nope. Otherwise it would have a green checkmark like Peril on Gorgon does. No checkmark meams it's not installed. And ot's not in either MS's store or PS's store.

Screenshot_20210315-145505_Gallery.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It'll be installed, you just won't be able to run it yet (ie it's preloading, will unlock on the 17th).

The 54GB 'patch' is multiple GB larger than the download of the game and first dlc was, so there's definitely extra content there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

It'll be installed, you just won't be able to run it yet (ie it's preloading, will unlock on the 17th).

The 54GB 'patch' is multiple GB larger than the download of the game and first dlc was, so there's definitely extra content there.

Is there any info on what quest needs to be completed to trigger the dlc? I know that to trigger Peril on Gorgon, the quest Radio Free Monarch needs to be finished.

 

Also, if this is a pre-load, then they need to change the thumbnail for the dlc as it says Available Now, and that's really missleading.

Edited by Ryker61
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No idea on the quest needed. I agree it's misleading to say available now when it isn't technically, but at least it will only be misleading for about a day. I can understand not being bothered with that distinction.

Dunno exactly what is happening now, steam users seem to be getting a 10GB general update instead of the 54GB on GOG, and whether or not they've bought the season pass. So that's either a patch, or everyone is getting the dlc installed but it only gets unlocked if you've bought it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ryker61 said:

Is there any info on what quest needs to be completed to trigger the dlc? I know that to trigger Peril on Gorgon, the quest Radio Free Monarch needs to be finished.

When I've run the game after this 10GB update I've got information that you need to finish one of two quests. One was Radio Free Monarch, the second one I don't remember :( (Sorry, I've started the game this weekend).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jakubcjusz said:

When I've run the game after this 10GB update I've got information that you need to finish one of two quests. One was Radio Free Monarch, the second one I don't remember :( (Sorry, I've started the game this weekend).

I've got the same message. The problem is it said "Peril on Gorgon" and the new expansion is listed as available in the main menu but has no green checkmark. I recall an interview (one of the links in the OP) that said you have to complete Monarch (either for Phineas, the board or both) before getting invited to the expansion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Pseudolo said:

I've got the same message. The problem is it said "Peril on Gorgon" and the new expansion is listed as available in the main menu but has no green checkmark. I recall an interview (one of the links in the OP) that said you have to complete Monarch (either for Phineas, the board or both) before getting invited to the expansion.

Probably it's just predownload and Murder... will be available today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...