Murder on Eridanos coming March 17th: Opening Cinematic, Previews and Interviews

• Infinitron changed the title to Murder on Eridanos coming March 17th: Opening Cinematic, Previews and Interviews
On 3/13/2021 at 9:58 PM, Alpun said:

I've just bought TOW + Season Pass. If I start playing today, will the game incorporate Murder on Eridanos later or will I have to start a new playthrough in order to play it?

the last dlc can be started on old save

this one will likely be the same

8 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

54 GB (!) update from GOG too, so it looks like season passers are getting it two days early.

Nope. Otherwise it would have a green checkmark like Peril on Gorgon does. No checkmark meams it's not installed. And ot's not in either MS's store or PS's store.

Screenshot_20210315-145505_Gallery.jpg

19 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

It'll be installed, you just won't be able to run it yet (ie it's preloading, will unlock on the 17th).

The 54GB 'patch' is multiple GB larger than the download of the game and first dlc was, so there's definitely extra content there.

Is there any info on what quest needs to be completed to trigger the dlc? I know that to trigger Peril on Gorgon, the quest Radio Free Monarch needs to be finished.

Also, if this is a pre-load, then they need to change the thumbnail for the dlc as it says Available Now, and that's really missleading.

Edited by Ryker61

No idea on the quest needed. I agree it's misleading to say available now when it isn't technically, but at least it will only be misleading for about a day. I can understand not being bothered with that distinction.

Dunno exactly what is happening now, steam users seem to be getting a 10GB general update instead of the 54GB on GOG, and whether or not they've bought the season pass. So that's either a patch, or everyone is getting the dlc installed but it only gets unlocked if you've bought it.

7 hours ago, Ryker61 said:

Is there any info on what quest needs to be completed to trigger the dlc? I know that to trigger Peril on Gorgon, the quest Radio Free Monarch needs to be finished.

When I've run the game after this 10GB update I've got information that you need to finish one of two quests. One was Radio Free Monarch, the second one I don't remember :( (Sorry, I've started the game this weekend).

1 hour ago, jakubcjusz said:

When I've run the game after this 10GB update I've got information that you need to finish one of two quests. One was Radio Free Monarch, the second one I don't remember :( (Sorry, I've started the game this weekend).

I've got the same message. The problem is it said "Peril on Gorgon" and the new expansion is listed as available in the main menu but has no green checkmark. I recall an interview (one of the links in the OP) that said you have to complete Monarch (either for Phineas, the board or both) before getting invited to the expansion.

21 hours ago, Pseudolo said:

I've got the same message. The problem is it said "Peril on Gorgon" and the new expansion is listed as available in the main menu but has no green checkmark. I recall an interview (one of the links in the OP) that said you have to complete Monarch (either for Phineas, the board or both) before getting invited to the expansion.

Probably it's just predownload and Murder... will be available today.