204687292_4361568793893979_4966119900262

Also for the consideration:

215914815_1481943668820720_9129464686160

Edited by Raithe

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

15 minutes ago, Raithe said:

Stewart looks like he's barely aged....

Also for the consideration:

to be fair, wil were just a kid at the time. dunno 'bout you but the twenty years 'tween when we were ten and when we hit thirty resulted in changes which would render us unrecognizable to those who knew us when we were 9ish or 10ish. converse, have somebody meet us when we were thirty compared to today and the changes is more subtle and less disconcerting.

also, and let's be honest, patrick stewart looked like an old guy long before he were actual old. 

1985 patrick stewart

btw, the only reason we responded were the opportunity to use the lifeforce clip. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Haha 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• Sad 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

7 hours ago, Malcador said:

“The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine.”

George Bernard Shaw

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Youtube did it to me, I swear! 😁

I recently googled something about oldest company in Denmark and today youtube came up with this little gem under suggested videos.

It's the oldest company in each European country that is *still* operating (i.e. there may be many even older companies, but for whatever reason they have gone out of business by now).

I'm looking forward to see when he gets to Asia, as I suspect there may be some very old Chinese and Japanese businesses around.

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Which is all well and fine until its found by a universe that is a giant three-dimensional Homer Simpson...

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

20 minutes ago, Amentep said:

Which is all well and fine until its found by a universe that is a giant three-dimensional Homer Simpson...

6rzu.gif

• Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

31 minutes ago, Raithe said:
vid

ok, that's great, but after the first thirty seconds, our only thought were, "this dude does not have any fear of cross contamination."

we did like his cilantro technique and am gonna be using such an approach in the future.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

52 minutes ago, Sarex said:

Soup?

I guess Ive just never started with boiling raw chicken. Iirc, my wife makes baked or rotisserie chicken and then it goes in the soup. Not saying the "everyone in the pool" method in the video is wrong, I just couldnt remember ever boiling raw chicken.

I feel like I'm missing something, did the guy boil raw chicken at some point? It looks like he adds it to his curry or whatever he's making but my sound is off so maybe he talks about it or something.

Personally, I don't think I've ever boiled meat that wasn't part of some broth or something but maybe I'm being too strict in my usage of the word. Cooked many a chicken in a broth or sauce or whatnot.

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21