What Are you Playing Now: Living the Good Life

Amentep

50 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Huh, am surprised by that.  Well good in the end, as new CPUs don't exist. 😛

Also, one reason to not play

Now it's just M Effect.

I guess it wasn't a remASSter after all.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

12 hours ago, HoonDing said:

No game is worth 120GB.

Or even 50GB.

Geez.....50 GB is too much for you, what games do you play? MMO can easily utilize more than 50 GB 

I am happy with the specs required for the new  ME trilogy and if I hadnt played the entire series I would invest in it. But I enjoyed the ME series, I didnt love it so its not worth the investment 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

nah my problem is with client, I don't get why I need Steam AND another crap on my PC just to launch a game. Its either on steam or its on EA crap. No reason it being on both

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, Chilloutman said:

nah my problem is with client, I don't get why I need Steam AND another crap on my PC just to launch a game. Its either on steam or its on EA crap. No reason it being on both

It may sound strange, but I don't really have any complains about Origin. It works well enough, doesn't look like it was made a hundred years ago like Steam and the one time I needed a refund EA dealt with it swiftly and perfectly satisfactory.

In theory you could sign up for EA Play Pro, which costs 14€, immediately cancel the subscription again and play the ME Legendary edition through the subscription. That gives you access to the game for a month (that's how I played Anthem when it launched...). With the full price of the game being what it is, you could even do that for a second month, or drop down to the 4€ subscription plan for a while. No new EA titles, but lots of games available anyway.

It's a decent offer, as far as subscriptions services go. Especially wondrous because it's from EA. I only cancelled my subscription because I didn't have enough time and interest to make use of the money spent at the time.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

1 hour ago, majestic said:

It may sound strange, but I don't really have any complains about Origin. It works well enough, doesn't look like it was made a hundred years ago like Steam and the one time I needed a refund EA dealt with it swiftly and perfectly satisfactory.

In theory you could sign up for EA Play Pro, which costs 14€, immediately cancel the subscription again and play the ME Legendary edition through the subscription. That gives you access to the game for a month (that's how I played Anthem when it launched...). With the full price of the game being what it is, you could even do that for a second month, or drop down to the 4€ subscription plan for a while. No new EA titles, but lots of games available anyway.

It's a decent offer, as far as subscriptions services go. Especially wondrous because it's from EA. I only cancelled my subscription because I didn't have enough time and interest to make use of the money spent at the time.

What about GOG Galaxy client, dont you have that installed ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, BruceVC said:

Sure I do, but that has no relevance to Origin or Steam. While they can be integrated into Galaxy 2.0, you still need them installed to play. :)

• Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

17 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

GOG does not sell games on their service, which require third party launcher 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

14 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

GOG does not sell games on their service, which require third party launcher 🤷‍♂️

Thats a good point Mamie, you right it is different in that respects 

John Milton 

21 hours ago, Malcador said:

Huh, am surprised by that.  Well good in the end, as new CPUs don't exist. 😛

Also, one reason to not play

Now it's just M Effect.

Thanks. You just saves me from a potential headache 

Not going to wonder even just a little  bit if I should consider this version 😖

Important parts of Yvonne Strahovski missing from the game 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

The comments in Youtube are hilarious. Ass Effect lol

First they come for Miranda's butt, next they come for EDI's camel toe...

Edit: Not  a youtube comment ;)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Gasp! 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, Gorth said:

Important parts of Yvonne Strahovski missing from the game 😥

Look on the bright side, they finally got around to adding her face in instead of the placeholder potato.

10 hours ago, Gorth said:

I hate it when this happens.

Edited by Oner

lol I forgot how obvious that Mirana ass-shot was. I honestly don't mind the change, but I think the new camera position is pretty crappy as well. Actually the whole camera work in that scene is just bad. The shot before and right after isn't good either. It's just way too obvious how they want to frame her body.

Edited by Lexx
  • Gasp! 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

25 minutes ago, Lexx said:

lol I forgot how obvious that Mirana ass-shot was. I honestly don't mind the change, but I think the new camera position is pretty crappy as well. Actually the whole camera work in that scene is just bad. The shot before and right after isn't good either. It's just way too obvious how they want to frame her body.

Lexx why you being  so sexist, if a women has a nice body why cant she be liberated and show it off? Lexx we mustn't feel uncomfortable by a confident women 

:teehee:

• Like 2

John Milton 

It's not about the showing off, it's the camera work combined with the positions where the game freezes and waits for your input that is atrocious.

Edited by Lexx
  • Thanks 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

But Miranda is not a woman, it’s just bunch of pixels put together :shrugz:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Gasp! 1

8 minutes ago, Mamoulian War said:

But Miranda is not a woman, it’s just bunch of pixels put together :shrugz:

Mamie stop being sexist, I am sure you being sexist ...it sounds sexist ?

I am currently  attending  courses on " white, male privlidege " and how men  often are unintentionally sexist and objectify women. I am determined to not  do this  and also help other men  ....I have been taught that the patriarchal system needs to end !!! And we all need to do our part as men but we mustn't be judgmental when we educate each other on unacceptable comments :p

John Milton 

After all these years I am becoming Bruce fan

• Haha 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

1 hour ago, HoonDing said:

Miranda was hit by an even bigger ugly stick.

You dont need to be that good looking when you have a body like Miranda  my friend :sweat:

John Milton 

Still, how did Bioware end up with this (Miranda's voice actor and model for the looks)

Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski | EW.com

Looking like this

Image result for miranda lawson mass effect

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Gorth said:

Still, how did Bioware end up with this (Miranda's voice actor and model for the looks)

Looking like this

Wow, I didnt know Miranda was based on that actress/model...she is very attractive. Bioware did mess up with the aesthetics 

John Milton 

1 hour ago, Gorth said:

Looking like this

Maybe Miranda's face was tired? :shifty:

11 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Was Miranda's original badonkadonk modeled after the actor? 🤔

Now I'm picturing Yvonne Strahovski in a bodysuit with several dozen little balls glued to her behind. In an unrelated story, how much does motion capture graphic artist pay? Asking for a friend. :-

• Haha 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

4 hours ago, BruceVC said:

Mamie stop being sexist, I am sure you being sexist ...it sounds sexist ?

I am currently  attending  courses on " white, male privlidege " and how men  often are unintentionally sexist and objectify women. I am determined to not  do this  and also help other men  ....I have been taught that the patriarchal system needs to end !!! And we all need to do our part as men but we mustn't be judgmental when we educate each other on unacceptable comments :p

You should have told me that much much sooner... How can I now justify my long-term relationship and marriage with a strong independent feminist woman 😱 You made an old man cry...

And if you are being serious about that second sentence, just so you know, here is what a common black person thinks about such courses ;) (probably NSFW ;) )

Edited by Mamoulian War