Funny Stuff: Revenge of the Funny

Amentep

Okay, this might go over a lot of non-UK folks heads..

Question: "What did you do as a child that would be considered dangerous today?"

Reply: "Wrote to Jimmy Savile."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 2
  • Sad 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

3 hours ago, Skarpen said:

They don't? That's rather irresponsible.

Yeah, here you generally have to seek out any mental health help on your own. Your normal doctor isn't likely to try to diagnose you or even refer you unless you ask for it or are in such bad shape that it's obvious and unignorable in the 15 to 20 or so minutes that they are with you.

Still, I dunno if that chart it accurate but it's believable.

Free games updated 3/4/21

xd5wvacj8jt61.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

A slow, meditative joke video about a joke game. That said, around 5:00 when he upped the weather and wind for the "true professional player" I sorta lost it.   😛

...there's a 2022 version now, complete with ... multiplayer!

Now with multiplayer!

Be the best forest you can be! Invite up to 100 of your closest trees to join your forest.
For transparency, multiplayer is tested with 4 trees, but it should support up to 100.
Trees 5 and 6 are rocks. Trees 1-4 and 7-100 are normal trees.

There is no built in text or voice chat. It is recommended that Discord or Steam chat be used.

Multiplayer steps

1. Host tree presses [Esc] on the keyboard
  2. Host tree clicks "Invite trees"
  3. Host tree uses invite dialog to invite other trees
  4. Other trees start Tree Simulator 2022
  5. Other trees press [Shift]+[Tab] to activate the Steam overlay
  6. Other trees click "Play Game" in the Steam chat window

Note: "Invite to game" and "Join game" from the Steam overlay will only work after a host tree clicks "Invite trees" from the in game menu.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

qsbkmaqnplm11.jpg

• Like 6

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

really dumb, but I laughed:

c02rvb571zt61.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Gasp! 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.