Funny Stuff: Revenge of the Funny

Amentep

3uzs13am1fo61.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

3lxtlfg61ho61.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

ExMOMClVoAkMTpa?format=jpg&name=small

Next time you make mistake, you can be at least happy that you probably didn't make this bad mistake. 

EDIT: Although those millions of hours delays in shipments which this has caused and will still cause, do so much economical damage that I am not sure if this should be in Funny sfuff thread

Edited by Elerond
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1

i don't get the mentality of americans when it comes to guns. they find it ok to need to prove they are responsible and knowledgeable when it comes to driving a car and get a license that shows it but when it comes to weapons they refuse to accept any kind of regulation that requires them to prove they are not maniacs who will go on a killing spree.

btw the above picture looks strange... where is his left leg and foot?

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

59 minutes ago, teknoman2 said:

i don't get the mentality of americans when it comes to guns. they find it ok to need to prove they are responsible and knowledgeable when it comes to driving a car and get a license that shows it but when it comes to weapons they refuse to accept any kind of regulation that requires them to prove they are not maniacs who will go on a killing spree.

btw the above picture looks strange... where is his left leg and foot?

The right to a car is not in the constitution. That's the root of it. 

The leg is where it suppose to be. 

166215__front.jpg

3 hours ago, Elerond said:

I don't really know what this picture is suppose to tell me. To an anti white xenophobe he might look white, but to a normal person he is clearly a light complexion Syrian. 

166215__front.jpg

Serious question; how do you prove that you "are not a maniac" and do other countries include a "sanity test" of some sort before selling guns to people? I mean, we already have age, criminal record background checks and a "cooling off period", but how do you determine if someone "is a maniac"?

Also, how many times is too many to put "words in quotes"?

Also have to remember with regulations, perfect is not the enemy of the good.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

36 minutes ago, Skarpen said:

I don't really know what this picture is suppose to tell me. To an anti white xenophobe he might look white, but to a normal person he is clearly a light complexion Syrian. 

Persians, Arabs (including Syrians) are considered white in US