Xbox multiplayer game crash.

Hi I'm not sure if this has been fixed yet but when playing yesterday with my friend every hour or so the game would crash for me (host). My friend could still move around but not interact with anything. 

I would force quit and have to start from the last autosave, not too bad as it autosaves often but still a bug that could do with fixing.

Also I have noticed sometimes even though something is blue it will not let me build it takes a bit of moving around and going out and back in to building mode.

Other than that loving the new update can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Yeah me and my friend expierenced the same issue, but it was not like every hour, its like 10 minutes, 15 minutes, maybe 20 minutes. The longest session without game crash was around 40 minutes, and thats just annoying. It doesnt matter which one of us hosts a lobby, it happens to booth of us. Interessting point is, only the host's game client crashes. We tried to reinstall, deactivate our antivirus, forced the game to DX11, checked our drivers for updates and so on. Nothing worked, and in that state its unplayable in Multiplayer if your game crashes every 20 minutes. 

• 3 weeks later...