Blueprint placement mechanic seems broken with update

I hope I can explain this correctly.  I am having a terrible time placing blueprints with most recent update(0.7)

With the 0.7 update when I hit the back button to cancel blueprint placement.......if the blueprint (non-placed) is facing a placed blueprint it deletes the planned/placed blueprint instead of canceling the non-placed blueprint.  Can you please change this back?    

Members of my crew are experiencing the same frustration.

Playing on Xbox One X

Thanks

Edited by Immo
forgot to share console info

Follow up Question:  

I don't see patch notes yet listed for 0.7.0 under "directory of patch notes"  post by Shyla (Social Media Manager)

Please see: Announcements and News > Directory of Patch Notes  

I do see patch notes for 0.7 under "Public Test Bugs and Support"

Please see:  Grounded: Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!) > Public Test Bugs and Support

Is 0.7 officially released?  I have not signed up for any public testing.  My version says:  0.7.0.2923 Rel...
How am I able to play this version if it is not yet released? (I am happy to be a part of testing but haven't ever signed up)

I hope my feedback regarding blueprint placement is correctly placed...if not please relocate it to the correct forum.

Sorry for any confusion.

12 hours ago, Immo said:

Follow up Question:  

I don't see patch notes yet listed for 0.7.0 under "directory of patch notes"  post by Shyla (Social Media Manager)

Please see: Announcements and News > Directory of Patch Notes  

I do see patch notes for 0.7 under "Public Test Bugs and Support"

Please see:  Grounded: Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!) > Public Test Bugs and Support

Is 0.7 officially released?  I have not signed up for any public testing.  My version says:  0.7.0.2923 Rel...
How am I able to play this version if it is not yet released? (I am happy to be a part of testing but haven't ever signed up)

I hope my feedback regarding blueprint placement is correctly placed...if not please relocate it to the correct forum.

Sorry for any confusion.

A workaround that fixed it for me is to remap your building buttons to other buttons that aren’t used for building. (Ex. Changed my place build to left stick and remove build to left trigger)

• Thanks 1