Bugs:

On Xbox there seems to be an audio problem where everything sounds distorted.

Improvements:

Combat - The combat becomes a bit repetitive after a while and I dont think this is fixed by just adding more insect types. I'd like to see insect strengths and weaknesses introduced which forces the player to use different weapon types to overcome the garden.

For example, certain insects with hard shells (ladybug/stink bug) immune to arrows/spears and only taking smash damage until significant damage is done as to break/crack the shell when then other weapons can be utilised for maximum damage to the enemy health. This could be shown by an armour bar above the enemies health bar where the armour has to be depleted before damage to the enemy health can be inflicted.

Other examples could be arrows make flying insects drop to the ground so you dont have to keep on jumping to hit the bee/mosquito/firefly, axes cut off spider legs etc.

I think it'd add more of a dynamic if some of the insects could burrow underground and ambush the player also.

Weapons - I'd like to see some science weapons/tools being introduced considering the number of labs and robots around it's a bit disappointing we're only limited to primitive weapons and tools. These could be an electric saw which can double as a tool to quickly cut down grass and as a weapon. Other suggestions are a spider web net gun to trap/slow down enemies, shock baton, pebble-shooter etc. These could be made after finding schematics scattered around the labs in the garden making exploration more rewarding. You should also be able to upgrade existing weapons/arrows to add fire/shock/cryo damage.

Armour - The armour is a bit basic and disappointing after spending time bringing all the resources together for it just to turn out to be a helmet, shoulder pad and some shin pads. I'd like to see a layered armour system like that of Fallout 4 with an under and over armour.

Exploration - This is the best part of the game as the possibilities are endless. I'd just like to see more rewards for exploring like hidden bosses, weapon/armour blue prints, new base building blueprints etc.

Customisation - Should really be able to create your own character

Suggestions:

- New creatures: Frog that jumps between the lillypads, centipede that raids ant hills, woodlouse that curl into impenetrable balls when attacked so you have to sneak up on them and kill them quickly, queen ant and queen bee.

- Mountable magnifying glass to protect your base

- Tameable creatures which can then be mounted to reach unexplorable parts of the map. Such as taming an ant getting them to burrow to new tunnels, flying on bees to reach the branches of the oak tree etc.

Overall love the game, it is obvious this is a work in progress however. The campaign is very thread bare but what I have seen so far has intrigued me. The best part is the world you've created is really fascinated and make you want to explore more and more.

• Thanks 1

I agree 100% with

"Exploration - This is the best part of the game as the possibilities are endless. I'd just like to see more rewards for exploring like hidden bosses, weapon/armour blue prints, new base building blueprints etc."

• Thanks 1