Star Wars "Darth" naming convention.

Dr. Lobotomy

:lol: exception :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Methinks some people take Star Wars a mite too seriously. At any rate, regarding the "idiots at Bioware" comment.. Do you really think a Star Wars game would resonate with the general gaming audience if there was a lack of a "Darth" name?

These name-recognition factors are pretty important in terms of marketing the game.

I'd also think that if it cleared the ever-vigilant eye of LucasArts, then there's no real problem. The only people who would know about the "correct" history of the Darth title are a handful of overly-serious SW geeks (note I don't mean this as an insult).

"Darth" is as much a part of popular Star Wars lore as a lightsaber and the Force.

You have to include those things if the product is to meet with popular success.

newlogo.gif

True, true...but Expanded Universe must be logical and consequent, I consider myself SW fan and to me it's natural.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.