[CLASS BUILD] The Soul Sniper - Mindstalker - Solo PotD Full Playthrough with Megabosses

@Boeroer to the rescue! Thanks :) 

Totally right on the Slippers, they work like Smoke Veil. No problem with Deep Wounds or other DoTs (unlike of course Pulse attacks like Greater Maelstrom. That still break stealth because it throws an attack roll for each pulse). Anyways... your point about going out of combat could be the thing, but in my pretty extensive experience playing this build I never ever saw this issue on an opening kill. Maybe later on when you've downed several enemies and the combat is underway, and you use Smoke Veil to take a breather because things are getting a bit too heated. Then remaining enemies lose interest and combat suddenly stops, you get out of stealth, you haven't replenished your Guile pool, bummer. But it doesn't seem to be the problem here!

• Like 1

Yes, I have encountered the same brief combat endings, usually when the enemies who swarmed you lose interest and walk back to their original positions. When they get far enough away combat briefly ends. But that doesn't seem to be what is happening in my game. I'll pay closer attention to game log to see if I can get some hints why this is happening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dgray62 said:

Yes, I have encountered the same brief combat endings, usually when the enemies who swarmed you lose interest and walk back to their original positions. When they get far enough away combat briefly ends. But that doesn't seem to be what is happening in my game. I'll pay closer attention to game log to see if I can get some hints why this is happening.

Sorry @dgray62 I saw your earlier post with a delay :) . I'm really not sure what's going on, I use volatile runelock as well and the self damage has never broken my stealth from the Slippers nor Smoke Veil. The log should hopefully explain what's going on. I'm very confident this is something identifiable and fixable easily :) Not a big deal but Dragon's Dowry is your Medieval .50 Cal. sniper rifle, you want to use it to its fullest extent! :)