Hi everyone, first post here! I’ve recently just finished my first play-through and had such a blast. Now I'm about to start another playthrough and wanted some help planning my party for this round. I was hoping to make a 4 godlikes party for Normal or Hard difficulty, with one for each subrace since I just love the lore around the gods and godlikes.

The main issue I’ve been running into has been planning the builds for the party. I'm afraid I am not as versed in Pillars' gameplay mechanics to create builds that balance: thematic coherence with each subrace + synergy to their passives + also being fairly competent as a 4 person party. I would possibly add Pallegina into the mix although I would love to keep it 4.

Has anybody tried this/does anybody have any suggestions? I tried sifting through the forums but haven’t found too much said on this––but I would love to make this happen! 

Edited by automata_m
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome!

Maybe:

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Hey @Boeroer thanks so, so much for the welcome and the help!

This is exactly what I was hoping for! it's a shame that the Deadfire DLC Pack doesn't seem to be ported to consoles since there seems to be some cool items I'm missing out on 😕. But all the builds are so helpful!

Would the paladin stats be a bit more balanced or should I try to max Might + maybe high Perception? 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Iirc White Flames from Kind Wayfarer only triggers if you don't miss with the attacks - so I wouldn't go too low with Perception. Might increases healing, so that shouldn't be too low either. Intellect will determine the size of the healing so that shouldn't be too low as well. Bit Resolve for Paladins is always appropriate. Dexterity and Constitution don't seem to be overly important. Overall I would try a rel. balanced apporoach leaning towards MIG/PER/INT I think. 

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods