Does Obsidian Entertainment hate anybody else

They deleted my thread that had nothing wrong whatsoever in it. All it was was a thread stating my hatred for the way the story is going in KOTOR 2. I think it is pathetic that they deleted a thread for having FREE speach!

The only person on this site that has any affiliation with Obsidian Entertaint that I actually think has any decency is Darth Taylor. He is usually a nice individual.

I've had two threads deleted ever. Both times the moderator in question sent me a PM explaining the action. Since the boards are a lot more active, they may not have time for this any more. But the mods seem pretty fair these days.

Either way, I expect this thread to get deleted, or moved at the very least since it's in the wrong place.

free speech doesn't apply to this forum, since the forum is owned by a private organization that has people from all over the world visit it.

Free speech only applies to public locations in the USA.

Threads are closed, threads are deleted. Not that I agree with all the threads that have been closed recently..... *cough*anything long (in thread pages) or superficial, not completely related kotor 2... so it seems*cough* But it happens all the time these days. As the above dude says, free speach doesn't apply to forums. "Hatred for the way the story was going" Sounds like ur post might have been derogitory or flamebait (a flame/insulting post which could prove extremely flamable, possibly explosive), I don't like the story myself but I'm not going to make a hate thread about it.

No offense is intended by this post, all stated hear are opinions on the topic

Is this guy jedimafia in disguise :p

Thats a good conspiry theory.

Could 2 users here be the same person in their home, arguing with themselves on the forum?

How would Obsidianent know?

That's another idea- if they ban a user, what's to prevent them setting up another account under a different name? I know you have to give an email address but those can be set up easily as well.

All it was was a thread stating my hatred for the way the story is going in KOTOR 2.

This guy :p

Could be, could be. post-1139-1093972430.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

They deleted my thread that had nothing wrong whatsoever in it. All it was was a thread stating my hatred for the way the story is going in KOTOR 2. I think it is pathetic that they deleted a thread for having FREE speach!

The only person on this site that has any affiliation with Obsidian Entertaint that I actually think has any decency is Darth Taylor. He is usually a nice individual.

The internet is not the US, get used to it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I only hate one thing about KotOR2.  You are forced to play a force user.  There are more peeps in the freaking galaxy than force users.

Than play battle front,jump to light speed,republic comando, swg, Star Wars Battle For Naboo, battle gorunds, Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance, Star Wars Starfighter,Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Star Wars Rebellion................

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf