Hi guys,

I was just finishing the SSS challenges in my current playthrough, and realized that there is a Cape version of the champion's helmet that is only rewarded to godlike watchers (thanks, Obsidian).

Availeable Capes are overall very underwhelming for my build (Berserker/Streetfighter), and pretty much any DPS build. But the Champion's one gives +3% damage and action speed per enemy engaged, which is pretty good for streetfighter.

The only way I would be able to get it would be by starting a new playthrough with a godlike build, making my way to SSS (at least around lvl 16) and  beating the game's hardest fights again... or someone here could export a character with the cape if they have it.

Is it possible?

Another possibility is for someone to give me a save file with the cape, so I can export it myself.

Help me complete my build, that cape slot has been filled with a mediocre Cloak of greater protection througout the entire game!

have you considered creating a sacrificial game, enabling console commands, giving yourself the item, and exporting that? you could then import that character into your normal game without having had to have befouled your "real" game with cheaty console commands.

18 minutes ago, thelee said:

have you considered creating a sacrificial game, enabling console commands, giving yourself the item, and exporting that? you could then import that character into your normal game without having had to have befouled your "real" game with cheaty console commands.

Is there any tutorial on how to use console commands?

I also need a list of the item codes.

Edited by danielbda

9 hours ago, thelee said:

You cannot do that. A character + item from a cheated game cannot be imported into a non-cheated game one without it getting marked as cheated. 

You can use a cheesy char to get the items though (e.g. 55k-Gold-Assassin/Bleak Walker with Lover's Embrace I always use for that). I use Bounding Boots with full cheese mode and just travel where I want to and get the items because you can kill everything rel. easily even if severely underleveled. Just poke them with Gouging Strike + Lover's Embrace from stealth, add Brand Enemy and banks with Smoke Veil. Repeat till everybody's dead. Take the loot. Doesn't work with boarding fights because you can't flee combat there. You need to sink ships (use BB's master sailors, Red Dream Hull and Royal Bronzers). 

You could also take any "finished" non-cheated run of course and export stuff from there. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Funny thing but I actually has exported lvl 2 black jacket/Steel Garrote filled with goodies including this exact cape. In theory you can just put his  file into %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\PillarsOfEternityII/SavedGames/ExportedCharacters

ponce2.thumb.jpg.357378c8c11ddbe55e38b071b9d6e2c1.jpg

However have you considered the fact that when you take exported character with goodies, their price goes up?

Edited by Desmodeus

3 hours ago, Desmodeus said:

Funny thing but I actually has exported lvl 2 black jacket/Steel Garrote filled with goodies including this exact cape. In theory you can just put his  file into %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\PillarsOfEternityII/SavedGames/ExportedCharacters

ponce2.thumb.jpg.357378c8c11ddbe55e38b071b9d6e2c1.jpg

However have you considered the fact that when you take exported character with goodies, their price goes up?

I have 1.4M money in this playthrough, so it won't be a problem. Can you give me his file?

Edited by danielbda

5 hours ago, Boeroer said:

You cannot do that. A character + item from a cheated game cannot be imported into a non-cheated game one without it getting marked as cheated. 

You can use a cheesy char to get the items though (e.g. 55k-Gold-Assassin/Bleak Walker with Lover's Embrace I always use for that). I use Bounding Boots with full cheese mode and just travel where I want to and get the items because you can kill everything rel. easily even if severely underleveled. Just poke them with Gouging Strike + Lover's Embrace from stealth, add Brand Enemy and banks with Smoke Veil. Repeat till everybody's dead. Take the loot. Doesn't work with boarding fights because you can't flee combat there. You need to sink ships (use BB's master sailors, Red Dream Hull and Royal Bronzers). 

You could also take any "finished" non-cheated run of course and export stuff from there. 

This would be so much easier if you had the option to choose the cape instead of the helmet.