Building pains

Blueprint replacement after recycling pre update 6 items/building parts, BROKEN.

After recycling a chest to create space for two chests I was unable to place a new chest Blueprint on the floor piece the original chest was placed. I then recycled the floor piece to try replacing it & couldn't place the Blueprint. Building mechanics are completely broken. Also the clay/pebblet foundation Blueprint placement is still broken.

At this point on my fourth restart since launch it seems pointless Building anything which makes the game unplayable.

2 hours ago, R. Kerry said:

After recycling a chest to create space for two chests I was unable to place a new chest Blueprint on the floor piece the original chest was placed.

When you make a room in a building how many wall segments high is the room? This problem I have found really happens when you try to make rooms that are one wall high so when you try to place any decorations in that room they end up clipping to the floor piece you are using as the ceiling and going to the space above the room you are trying to decorate.

2 hours ago, R. Kerry said:

Also the clay/pebblet foundation Blueprint placement is still broken.

I am having this issue as well where there are patches of the environment that just will not accept a clay/pebblet foundation but will accept a scaffolding.