Politics US Edition (2021-vol 2)

Amentep

Guess instead of being beaten at their own game they'd prefer to bring back #eattherich?

I wouldn't mind. Break out the pitchforks and the guillotine like it was meant to be.

• Haha 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

The patricians really don’t like it when the plebs forget their station do they?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blackrock-may-raked-2-4-160353188.html

Interesting to note BR had so much. Maybe it's WS ****ing over WS moreso :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

1 hour ago, Guard Dog said:

The patricians really don’t like it when the plebs forget their station do they?

Well, you can sure bet that SEC will step in, to 'protect' and dems of the like of Pelosi and Biden will regulate the s--- out of the retail investing. 

It's fun and game until people will start losing money, in the meanwhile you have HFTs getting rich and some craze on the OTC deals, where hedge funds reposition, while some smaller funds will  suffer as a collateral damage. 

I wonder what FED thought that will happen with 0% to negative yields and helicopter money dropped onto the market. Inflation had to materialize somewhere, if not in the real economy and prices it was bound to appear in stock market. The whole thing is so inflated and out of touch from fundamentals, that's just nutts. You have real economy suffering worst gdp in decades in many developed countries, yet stock markets are sky high at the record values. 

EDIT

also this

https://www.gisreportsonline.com/opinion-modern-monetary-theory-is-no-cure-for-the-savings-shortage-illness,economy,3414.html

EDIT2:

And also this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/peter-schiff-jerome-powell-completely-clueless

Edited by Darkpriest

1 hour ago, Darkpriest said:

Well, you can sure bet that SEC will step in, to 'protect' and dems of the like of Pelosi and Biden will regulate the s--- out of the retail investing. 

Oh, they will also protect all the rich repubs. Do you really think there is a difference between Pelosi and Mitch McConnell?

13 minutes ago, Hurlshot said:

Oh, they will also protect all the rich repubs. Do you really think there is a difference between Pelosi and Mitch McConnell?

I just realized that both have been in office longer than I've been alive.

• Haha 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

28 minutes ago, Hurlshot said:

Donnors, i think there is some difference 😉 not that it would matter in the overall, but the details are sometimes important

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Darkpriest said:

@Amentep

Seems that without Trump, this thread looks more desolate. 😂

Maybe its time to merge both politcs threads again? 🤔

@Darkpriest Maybe, but a number of people seemed to like the split, so I figure we'll wait and see a bit longer. 

• Thanks 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

^You should be able to just cut & past the link to the tweet, and the forum software will do the work.

Example:

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Lmao, I got ninjad while typing this post.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

and with this bit, brian williams is tentative out o' the doghouse.

did not see that coming. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Haha 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

7 hours ago, Gromnir said:

did not see that coming.

You had me at 'hello' 😝

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dodger Stadium’s COVID-19 vaccination site shut down after protesters gather at entrance

so, a group o' antivaxxers and alt-right crackpots who weren't satisfied with refusing to volunteer for a covid-19 vaccine is now active trying to prevent other people from receiving their scheduled vaccines.

so it goes.

HA! Good Fun!

• Sad 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

RBG was replaced by a body double

The pedophiliac lizard people will be furious! Another brilliant scheme of theirs has been uncovered by the intrepid posters at QAnon or something 

Thomas Sowell

Seems like a major misstep to kill off the body double before Trump left office.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

The Illuminati must be resting easy.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

First on CNN: Trump's impeachment defense team leaves less than two weeks before trial

while he was in the wh, there were at least a couple people who, if for no other reason than self preservation, would point out that trump's impulses towards self immolation were ill-advised. those people clear did not go to florida with donald.

57944920.jpg

if steve bannon is the voice of reason, you may have a problem. 

rudy, meet your newest problem:

win defamation regarding an issue o' arguable public interest is not ez, but rudy is providing casebook examples which don't happen in rl 'cause nobody is so reckless. as noted in a previous post, dominion doesn't genuine want rudy, but am suspecting the lincoln project lawyers are hopeful rudy doesn't retract and apologize by february 3.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1