The ABACUS feature

ABACUS (Amazing Bases And Creations Universal Saves) is a feature that I would suggest.
I know that this feature would probably be the last feature on the road map for Grounded,
as it is not necessary for now.

ABACUS would be a feature that allows you to save bases, building and creations you have made,
by creating and saving a blueprint.

1: Saving a blueprint.

Let's say I have made a base near the hedge, and I like to reproduce it next the pond.
(example: a house with 7 pieces of wall, 5 pieces of floor, 4 pieces of roof, one door, one lean-to...).

If I want to make the same base, I have to build one piece after one piece.
I have to place the blueprints, and sometimes it does not go well...

The ABACUS feature would allow to save the first base. Looking at one of the pieces of the base
(a wall, or a roof), an interaction (next to ''recycle'') would allow to Save the blueprint.

All pieces linked to the one I looked at, and all pieces linked to the next ones... would be saved as a blueprint.

Example: looking to the wall of the house would allow to save as blueprint, and so, the whole house (walls, roof, floors...)
would be saved as a blueprint.

When I want to build this base, in a new place, I could open the blueprints menu, go to a "saved blueprints" section, and choose the house blueprint.
Like all blueprints, I would place it, and confirm my location choice.

All I would have to do next would be to create the building like I would create a wall, adding the materials...

Except that, instead of showing me the needed materials piece by piece, it would show me the needed materials for all the base.

Example: instead of showing me the material needed for one door, one wall... the house blueprint would show me: 51 grass planks, 5 weed stems...

When the base/construction is finished, all pieces (wall, floors...) would become independant again, so that, if I recycle one wall, I don't recycle all the base.

2: Exporting a blueprint to another mode / the BUMP.

One of the feature of ABACUS would be to export the blueprints from one save to another, thanks to the Xbox Account.

This would allow to make a great base in creative, and then reproduce it in mild, medium or whoaw mode.

If the blueprint is exported to mild, medium or whoaw mode, the exportation in the other modes would still need to gather the materials and ressources.
If the blueprint is exported to Creative mode, then the gathering of ressources would not be necessary.

This could also allow to share our creations with other players.

Example: I saw this awesome base on the internet, but I don't know how to do it, or I'm lame when it comes to building bases.
I could go on the Blueprint Universal Market Place: the BUMP.

The BUMP would allow me to find blueprints, and then download it in my ABACUS menu.
I could also share the Blueprints saved in my ABACUS by exporting it to the BUMP.

TL,DR:
ABACUS would allow to save bases/buildings blueprints.
Using an ABACUS blueprint would still need to gather the materials and ressources, for ALL the pices of the building at once (except for creative)
This would allow to exporting the ABACUS blueprints to the BUMP.
This would be a community oriented feature, but this shouldn't be the priority for now.

I apologize for all the mistakes I did, as English is not my first language.