I know I'm a little late guys, but I really need a hand on this. It turns out that after playing and ending the adventure on the path of the damned / expert, I immediately wanted to start my solo adventure, with my declaimer we are having a great time.  I have passed Raedric and Caed Nua. Now, how do I do the missions once they arrive? it would be impossible? (since I can't send allies to do those missions) 

Edited by Demien

You can also create a hireling (called adventurer) in any inn and then park them in the stronghold. Doesn't really matter what you create. That way you don't have to use a precious companion if you don't want to. Just make a Fighter named "Nuck Chorris" and let him do the missions. ;)

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You cannot do any stronghold adventures if you are going for the solo achievement. You cannot let anybody ever join you (neither official companions nor custom made adventurers) if you want to get that achievement. Hirelings from the stronghold barracks and other characters who work in the same way and whom you can recruit for your stronghold only (but NOT your party) are fair game. For example you can convince an Ogre to join your stronghold and he will give you bad reputation but great defense value for your stronghold. If you get those you'll still be getting the solo achievement. But those stronghold-hirelings connot go onto stronghold adventures. Only party members who you park at the stronghold can. Therefore: solo = no stronghold adventures/quests. That also means no unique items that would come from those quests.

Edited by Boeroer
typos
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods