Started a current list of SCA.B's...

Greetings all,

Late to the party, I know... but LOVING this game so far.
Been out on SCA.B pickin runs, and snooping around online I've found 4 basic default themes and another 36 collectibles:

Deafult 4:
-SCA.B Classic
-SCA.B Night
-High Contrast
-LCD

Collectible 36
-Girthscape
-Hot Dog Horror
-Panfish
-Punch-O
-Gunmetal
-Neomauve
-Aerobics
-Graystone
-Hyperblaster
-Sewage
-SCA.B v.3.9
-The Sad Stab
-Chubbs Series
-Flying V
-Lasercorp
-SCA.B v.1.02
-Cyberstrike
-Supreme
-Textbook 
-Hedgeberry
-SCA.B v.2.11
- SCA.B Bugged
-Miterider
-Bugjuice
-Shallows
-Muck
-Ghostmint 
-Gingerspice
-Frostbite
-Holidazzle
-Frankenline
-Syndrome
-Shinebrite
-Legend
-Witchly
-Fright

Good luck picking SCA.B's!

Edited by Egghead Ed

Hi @Egghead Ed and welcome to the community! 😀

There are 40 Sca.b Schemes to be found and every new content update they add some. 

At this link ( https://www.spygamereviews.com/grounded-quests-guide/#SCAB-Schemes-Locations-Walkthrough ) you can find the list of all of them and compare it with what you have already found. 

Beyond that, if you have any doubt about the game, let me know and I will try to help.  

Content Creator for Grounded at Youtube and Grounded Dossier  

@The_Partisan_Spy Thanks man, glad to be here. 

Liking the content on Dossier, really spot on, really nice work there.

Let's talk about the Textbook SCA.B... everyplace seems to have 2 listed up in the bird bath... most online lists have Hedgeberry and Textbook both up there. I started a new creative game and headed straight there and the one of the leaf is no more, and the one in the water is now Hedgeberry... from my poking around up there I have yet to find the Textbook SCA.B.

EDIT: Textbook is in the water, under a leaf, behind the Battletoad. (Thanks to MagicFlynPotato)

Edited by Egghead Ed
  • Like 1

@Egghead Ed, thanks for the compliments. :)

About some Sca.Bs... They have been changing the backyard map a lot since the game release and more changes will come. So I am waiting we get closer to the 1.0 version of the game to fully update the list.

Did you buy the Sca.b scanner from Burg.L? I recommend you get that.

Content Creator for Grounded at Youtube and Grounded Dossier  

2 hours ago, The_Partisan_Spy said:

@Egghead Ed, thanks for the compliments. :)

About some Sca.Bs... They have been changing the backyard map a lot since the game release and more changes will come. So I am waiting we get closer to the 1.0 version of the game to fully update the list.

Did you buy the Sca.b scanner from Burg.L? I recommend you get that.

Yessir, got that on day two, lol. Been picking SCA.B's ever since.
At this point I've exhausted the current content, the SCA.B's were just the last thing I had to wrap up. 

Thank again and I'll see you in the yard!

• 3 months later...

A small question about the Sewage SCA.B, tried to find answers online and in the patch-note but I don't seem to find anything valuable to my question so I thought of asking here.

I can't reach it, the Sewage entrance is blocked by a boulder. I have done the Pond-quests to unlock the dome. I've restarted a game in creative mode and the boulder is there too. The SCA.B shows up on my scanner weirdly enough but I can't for the world get to it. Tried the new Photomode and managed to glitch my cam under the boulder once, and the SCA.B just lays there in the end of the tunnel. If someone could just tell me if this is intentional from the devs or if I need to unlock something for the entrance to unblock.

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2021 at 4:39 AM, Vargadis said:

A small question about the Sewage SCA.B, tried to find answers online and in the patch-note but I don't seem to find anything valuable to my question so I thought of asking here.

I can't reach it, the Sewage entrance is blocked by a boulder. I have done the Pond-quests to unlock the dome. I've restarted a game in creative mode and the boulder is there too. The SCA.B shows up on my scanner weirdly enough but I can't for the world get to it. Tried the new Photomode and managed to glitch my cam under the boulder once, and the SCA.B just lays there in the end of the tunnel. If someone could just tell me if this is intentional from the devs or if I need to unlock something for the entrance to unblock.

I am having the exact same problem. There is a boulder over the grate location and the SCA.B locator still picks it up in this area. No way in the sewer grate however. Also, a lot of the bugs in that area seems to be spawning in one of the rocks. It sounds like a jungle but aphids, ladybugs and ants are all stuck in one rock.

• 7 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 11:52 PM, Egghead Ed said:

Greetings all,

Late to the party, I know... but LOVING this game so far.
Been out on SCA.B pickin runs, and snooping around online I've found 4 basic default themes and another 36 collectibles:

Deafult 4:
-SCA.B Classic
-SCA.B Night
-High Contrast
-LCD

Collectible 36
-Girthscape
-Hot Dog Horror
-Panfish
-Punch-O
-Gunmetal
-Neomauve
-Aerobics
-Graystone
-Hyperblaster
-Sewage
-SCA.B v.3.9
-The Sad Stab
-Chubbs Series
-Flying V
-Lasercorp
-SCA.B v.1.02
-Cyberstrike
-Supreme
-Textbook 
-Hedgeberry
-SCA.B v.2.11
- SCA.B Bugged
-Miterider
-Bugjuice
-Shallows
-Muck
-Ghostmint 
-Gingerspice
-Frostbite
-Holidazzle
-Frankenline
-Syndrome
-Shinebrite
-Legend
-Witchly
-Fright

Good luck picking SCA.B's!

So I have all but the Textbook SCA.B.

I already got it at the Birdbath when I placed the marker there for the BURGL Quest. Said I picked it up. Later on, I go to look at it, it’s no longer there. Been back to the birdbath several times. It’s not there anymore to try and re-pick it up. It’s gone and so is my SCA.B color scheme for Textbook.

I have all of the other ones, including 3 not mentioned in the quoted post above:

Dog Loaf

Garbo

Corporate Issue

What would have happened to my Textbook SCA.B in the Hot N Hazy Update???

Edited by DECOY JENKINS
Misspelled Textbook at the ending section.