Funny Stuff: Humour of the Clones

Amentep

sub-buzz-4272-1614615525-34.jpg?downsize

This Woman Is Getting Her Massive Q Tattoo Removed And You Can Guess Why.

“The letter ‘Q’ was this inside joke thing with a friend where we would send the letter ‘Q’ when we were thinking of them when we didn’t talk,” she said. “And then I started to become aware of QAnon a little before the rest of the world did because I’m fairly online.”

Kennific was wary because the font of her Q tattoo was very similar to the one the far-right group was using.

“It was just after the election when things started to be on the internet about that, I remember when the Pepe the frog meme became a symbol of the alt-right, and I definitely started to get anxious,” said Kennific.

• Sad 2

sign.jpg

This make more sense if you've been to London, but still, who knows.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Better to say "divisive sequel" than major expansion.

• Haha 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"If Isis really had had a clue about what they were doing, they'd have just opened up a string of donut stores across America. Then the diabetes would have killed more Americans than 9/11"

• Gasp! 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."