Funny Stuff: Humour of the Clones

Amentep

8 hours ago, Gorth said:

It was just a scene from Inglorious Bastards that sprang to mind

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/order-a-beer-like-a-german-2014-3

Well, then I am disappoint in you too. For a moment I thought you were talking about HC Strache. :p

But yes, we also start counting with our thumbs. Like virtually every other nation in the vicinity, so that's not something uniquely German.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

5 minutes ago, majestic said:

Well, then I am disappoint in you too. For a moment I thought you were talking about HC Strache. :p

But yes, we also start counting with our thumbs. Like virtually every other nation in the vicinity, so that's not something uniquely German.

Sorry to disappoint 🤐

Didn't know the guy you linked to. Maybe not a big loss not knowing him either. And no, I didn't know any better either when watching the movie, but I know now it's not the German beer ordering technique that stands out, but the British. Most other West European spies would have gotten away with it I suppose 🤔

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yup, life was made exponentially better when 99% of delivery people stopped needing signatures, simply dumping packages on the porch so I can wait for them to drive away before opening the door.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts