Funny Stuff: Humour of the Clones

Amentep

ypid8m2zuz961.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

56 minutes ago, rjshae said:

Correction coming in 5, 4, 3, ...

You rang? :)

There is a German scrabble variant, obviously, and it is limited to words in the Duden (the most well known and most commonly used German dictionary) and all their inflections. Therefore the depicted word would be not accepted unless you're playing with house rules and e.g. allow for compound words with unlimited components. If it could fit on the board in the first place, which it doesn't. 

Building compound words with more than three components is considered to be bad form and the word above, by the way, literally translated means floor grinder renting agency.

I think that covery all possible objections and information, right? ;)

edit: Took a bit longer than five seconds to type though. Sorry.

Edited by majestic
  • Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

2 hours ago, majestic said:

edit: Took a bit longer than five seconds to type though. Sorry.

Such a lack of Teutonic efficiency

• Haha 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

3 hours ago, majestic said:

Can be excused, I think. I'm not German. :p

Uh huh... how do you order 3 drinks again?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

37 minutes ago, Gorth said:

Uh huh... how do you order 3 drinks again?

Is that a HC Strache joke or a reference to the fact that the lesser people on the planet start counting with their index finger instead of their thumbs? xD

I'm Portuguese and I have always started counting with my index finger.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

13 minutes ago, Pidesco said:

I'm Portuguese and I have always started counting with my index finger.

I am disappoint!

;)

Doesn't really matter, still waiting for Gorth to explain what exactly he was talking about. :)

42 minutes ago, majestic said:

I am disappoint!

;)

Doesn't really matter, still waiting for Gorth to explain what exactly he was talking about. :)

It was just a scene from Inglorious Bastards that sprang to mind

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/order-a-beer-like-a-german-2014-3

Hand finger counting

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The correct way is to count by ordering the digits in increasing length.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I thought it was to use the body parts of your slain enemies while you hear the lamentations of their womenfolk to distract you so you have to find fresh enemies and start again?

• Haha 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

image.thumb.jpeg.9173ecd0666b04aacd15278fdc1be8fa.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, Sarex said:

WTF, who starts counting with their index finger?

*Raises hand* I'm hearing impaired, so I was taught this in school.

Video over here;

https://www.teckensprak.com/siffror1.html

8 hours ago, Gorth said:

It was just a scene from Inglorious Bastards that sprang to mind

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/order-a-beer-like-a-german-2014-3

Hand finger counting

Okay, three for you, and eight for me, looks about right 😄

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken