Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

There are dolphins in my island bay. Cute.

Patron-0002.jpg

Patron-0003.jpg

Random trader ships are nice for photo mode shots.  Graphics are "ok" overall, nothing special (especially if you zoom in close to the citizens...), but good enough for game type and the way you're going to largely view the game while actually playing.  Now...let's see if Patron keeps me up all night or not.  =]

Patron-0004.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Almost 4 "years" and my ramshackle town looks like this...because worker-gain is so slow I'm awash in food but struggle for wood - so much wood needed for everything. I finally had to/was able to build a 2nd Forester (on the left). I'm half tempted to start another of the maps for variety too.

Patron-firsttry1.jpg

Photo mode!

Patron-0007.jpg

Patron-0006.jpg

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

6KIv3aw.jpg

Granted, an Adidas or Puma tracksuit would probably be kind of out of place in the Exclusion Zone, but still, that's not proper Gopnik style. 2/10, would not drink vodka with.

kHUCxmH.png

/backs slowly out of room 😲

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Samurai Warriors 5 - Tagged with (historical) action/hack n slash, supposedly even with some story. They had a demo, so I did no research and just downloaded. Used a controller.

samuraiwarrior5-01a.jpg

samuraiwarrior5-02.jpg

samuraiwarrior5-03.jpg

samuraiwarrior5-04.jpg

...well, it's action. Seems mission based, so you enter a map, do rapid multiple fight/kill objectives against huge swarms of enemies and a boss or three or whatever, in a linear fashion, all with a big kill count record. Graphically I like the look. Lots of combat combo buttons to push to do fancy moves, if only I had them memorized. I suppose "story" is in cutscenes and dialogue/text bits, but rpg this isn't. Just a fighting gauntlet type?  I think I shall pass.

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Haha 1
  • Gasp! 1