Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

Sekiro-SDT-008a.jpg

Sekiro-SDT-016a.jpg

Sekiro-SDT-005a.jpg

---far as I can tell, there's no photomode.  😕   Meaning no kewl closer-ups (without cropping I mean) and most of the time for combats I'm better off recording uber quality 4k videos and grabbing frames.
---without cheating I would've died 10000000000 times just in the intro stuff and deleted the game, HAHA
---I want to get to "visual wow" areas I've seen in videos so I may turn on the one-hit-kill cheat.
---all the jumping and cliff hugging slows me down/is annoying. Where is my fly cheat.
---patience is not my virtue these days

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh, up close, he's actually quite handsome.  😍
Sekiro-SDT-022a.jpg

This beautiful scene brought to you by The Samurai Who Is Always Running Away.
Sekiro-SDT-027a.jpg

Trying to enjoy the view but this guy kept interrupting, and he's a dirty backslicer.
Sekiro-SDT-030a.jpg

You have to go through some map-edge hugging contortions to get a shot without your character in it...
Sekiro-SDT-034a.jpg

--- Per usual, because of always hunting for "camera angle"/shot obsessions, it takes me forever to be done with a tiny brief game segment. :lol:  I might get to the good stuff someday.
--- I may 'have' to cheat my way through combat, but I definitely like the presentation. Altho, I couldn't listen to the Eng. VA for long, so subtitles it is - besides, my fave Japanese VA does one of the chrs again, so bonus!

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Me: "You are putting on a show just to welcome me to your city? You shouldn't have!"

Local: "Its not a show. Its a beheading..."

Me: "Dibs on looting the corpse!"

KGEkloF.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Digital parenting done right:

A6rlTVP.jpg

If I forbid her to listen, as a teenager she'll definitely join some cult... (parenting is hard)

8utaphu.jpg

"No, Mister Justiciar, I do not believe in Talos. Bye, bye!"

... what the children will end up believing in on the other hand... Can't take the risk. "Sorry, get back here."

xWpKFK2.jpg

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

1 hour ago, HoonDing said:

8ve8H2I.png

Dozens of video game characters are suffering from Miranda Derpy Face Syndrome and they need your help. For just the price of a cup of coffee a day you can help VFX artists save these poor souls. Won't you join us? Dial 1-800-555-5555 or visit www.endMDFS.org to become a sponsor.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The children used their allowance to buy me some green robes.

Guess I am wearing green from now on when at home.

5x7oZqU.jpg

Once I am good at enchanting, I'll have to enchant them with some out of combat skill boost - Alchemy or something like that.

I know I'm a pathetic opponent, but picking me up by the face is just rude.  coh-rude1.png
Sekiro-SDT-039a.jpg

Also, are these guys even human? Look at the size of those fingers! :o
Sekiro-SDT-040a.jpg

• Like 1

While children in Skyrim have unique backstories, once they are adopted they become generic girls boys. A bit of a missed opportunity.

The gender difference is in a few chat lines how they feel about different homes. Girls get scared of the swamp, boys feel cold in the snow. Girls think places are so beautiful.

If asked what a present they would like, girls want a dress or a doll, boys a wooden sword or sweets. Both will be happy with any of the gifts though.

It is funny how RNG then creates personality just by being RNG.

Sofia has never practiced sword fighting. Lucia practices daily.

zkUVMfk.jpg

As a matter of fact, sword fighting has become her main thing.

Sofia is the one who sometimes practices music

t1JK0Rk.jpg

And she does more chores around the house, while her sister apparently doesn't have time because she needs to practice sword fighting.

And while I am busy decorating the new house I am building:

DeZPJC0.jpg

doENHdu.jpg

I may have to rethink the decorations, because someone seems very interested in Meridia's sword Dawnbreaker...

oAlmL63.jpg

Which kinda reminds me Sofia is "sweeping" the basement suspiciously close to where the Enchanting and Alchemy tables are...

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 3

Lucia considering what armor she'll pick when she is old enough to go adventuring - Light or Heavy?

INDKLsw.jpg

While Lucia trains with the sword, Sofia plays her a training montage tune - probably Eye of the Sabrecat.

YKL3mTo.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Gasp! 1

I gave the girls real daggers. It is a dangerous world, and now that at least Lucia has had a lot of training, it felt like it was time.

The moment she got a real dagger, Sofia, who never cared about sword practice went wild. I actually had to put a stop to the training because the furniture was becoming collateral damage.

Vv9XIww.jpg

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

@Keyrock Are you liking that game? I looked at it for a long while yesterday debating whether I'd want to try it. Also cyberpunk The Ascent. Haven't made up my mind quite yet on either. 

1 hour ago, LadyCrimson said:

@Keyrock Are you liking that game? I looked at it for a long while yesterday debating whether I'd want to try it. Also cyberpunk The Ascent. Haven't made up my mind quite yet on either. 

I like it so far, but I'm super early in the game, way too early to pass any meaningful judgement on it. I liked all the games I've previously played from The Farm 51: Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, Deadfall Adventures (I downright loved that game), and Get Even

The game has a photo mode, but I haven't used it yet, all the pictures I took naturally during gameplay. I'll mess around with photo mode and post some screenies soon. The pictures taken are 2560x1440 with all settings max except motion blur off (not for performance reasons, I just hate motion blur) and with FSR (FidelityFX Super Resolution) on the "Balanced" setting. This was my first time trying FSR, this game has both FSR and DLSS baked in. I'm pretty impressed, especially given that FSR only released a month ago, if that. I imagine DLSS performs better, given how much more mature it is, and I would be keen to do a comparison, but I have the wrong color video card and Jensen doesn't like to share his toys with the other kids at kindergarten.:ermm:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks