Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

I tamed a pair of boars. The one closer is Letitia, the other is Rumsfeld:

bAkgjB6.jpg

I made sure they had plenty of food and left them alone for a while...

I came back later to find:

BN0FcZD.jpg

:brows:

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

8 hours ago, Hurlshot said:

Man, Valheim is pretty fantastic.

The devs have made a critical mistake, though. They haven't added cats (yet?) to get those all important @LadyCrimson dollars. :shifty:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I finally found the perfect spot for a plateau/cliffside castle.  Now the problem is trying to think of design.  What's there is a few initial supports (supports go all the way down to bedrock) and testing. Need to figure out the blocks for building better towers and such. Gosh I love building (and the freedom about it) in this game. 

7DtD-A19-013.jpg

6 hours ago, Keyrock said:

The devs have made a critical mistake, though. They haven't added cats (yet?) to get those all important @LadyCrimson dollars. :shifty:

They have yet to let us raise/farm the chickens and rabbits, let alone the mt. lions, in 7 Days. All we can do is chase/kill them.
If they add pet cats in your game, I'll rely on you to let me know.  :lol:   ... half the reason I kept playing Path of Exile was all their deco cat pets.... 

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

18 minutes ago, LadyCrimson said:

If they add pet cats in your game, I'll rely on you to let me know.  :lol: 

Right now you can tame boars, wolves, and lox (big sorta wooly mammoth looking things). You can breed boars, I think you can breed wolves (haven't tried yet), and I'm pretty sure you can't breed lox (yet?)

This is the teaser image for the upcoming Hearth & Home update:

4671017341616171988gol1.png

Per birds, perhaps? 🤔

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I don't even care if they can fight, provide food, or help you in any way.  Just be a deco companion that follows me around and be cute as a button.

Or if useful at all - tiger/panther mounts, like in that Neverwinter mmo.  Yeah, I remember those.  WoW, too. All fantasy-ish open-worlds should have panther riding mounts.  F* horses.  😜

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

3 hours ago, melkathi said:

Way too many power generators

...and blur.  Way too much blur.   :lol:

But yeah, that seems like it should be overkill vs. a must have amount. Weird design choice.

Oddly it makes me think of when I first played DK and kept making my workshop bigger and bigger until it practically took up the whole map, because that voice kept saying it was too small and I didn't understand.

Edited by LadyCrimson

Hmm...this might be the one time I don't like playing on the 4k TV.   🤔

DK1-4k-02.jpg

It doesn't look all that bad, actually (no hi-res mods used or anything) and I can take a slightly blurry 4k screenshot for no useful reason (hahaha) but something about it being on the TV feels off, heh.

^ Maybe a little excessive, but an effective motivational tool nonetheless.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts:

tGXh3UR.jpg

kQekMAl.jpg

This guy is about to have a splitting headache:

7qlVmeu.jpg

Our baddies are using UNIX, Linux, or some flavor of BSD:

jaY2GAv.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

🤔
StrongholdWarlords_4-5-2021_8-26-09_PM-2

As I play the tutorial a bit, I feel like something is missing. Then it hit me:  in the original games, when peasants dropped food off into the granary, or lumber onto the stockpile, there were these sound effects. A patterned sound. Plus other activity sounds. In Stronghold:Warlords, there is almost nothing but silence. Is this important? No.  But "game personality" is lost.

• Like 1

^  But did you finish your castle?

...I love being a sniper in some video games. Long range/distance is my jam.

47 minutes ago, LadyCrimson said:

^  But did you finish your castle?

No, I'm waiting for the upcoming Hearth & Home update which will presumably bring new building pieces. I found a good spot, dug out a moat, and started raising up and flattening out the area in preparation (it's going to be a pretty big castle, so the amount of stone required just to make the foundation is ludicrous). I won't start building any walls or anything like that until the update.

...I love being a sniper in some video games. Long range/distance is my jam.

Yeah, sniping is fun, I like doing it even in games where that's not the primary focus. I've gotten fairly decent at it in Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts. Anything 150m or less a headshot is routine, up to 200m I'm highly accurate, 250m hitting the body is easy, headshots I'm probably at about 60% accuracy, at 300m and beyond it gets quite dicey because the wind becomes such a big factor at that distance.  I've not tried a shot at beyond 350m yet. 337 is my longest kill at the moment, it was a headshot. I always aim for the head when sniping except against heavies. Against heavies I aim for center mass since headshots don't 1-shot them.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Starting up a game of GreedFall . The character creator is disappointingly shallow, though I suppose even having a character creator is a step forward for Spiders. This is the most Pai Mei I could make him look given the dearth of options:

2RtHM4N.jpg

I can't change his name, but he's still White Brows in my headcanon. I'm going to be a full-on manifest destiny colonialist, I wouldn't dream of lowering myself to sympathize with those tree-hugging savages.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸