Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

Nice.

I got him with the Lightning Negoori set as well. Though I haven't given his build too much thought. Just tried to complete mastery sets. Will need to have another look. Before that I want to get a viable Alisa Lunacy build though.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I built a dock and karve:

Umq2RpR.jpg

DDk7ttV.jpg

I'm slowly working my way north toward the summoning location of the next boss, The Elder:

ew1NtfO.jpg

The size of the world in Valheim is GARGANTUAN. Were I to zoom out the entirety of what's on the screenie above would be a tiny fraction of the whole world.

I don't know how big the landmass I landed on is, whether it's a small island or a continent. For all I know it connects to the landmass I started on. I built a quick makeshift shelter while I explore the area:

3v8L3jW.jpg

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'll wait for the moment when you meet a tank and a diplomacy screen pops up because you met Ghandi, who'll be happy to become friends with you as long as you declare war on Katherina the Great and Teddy Roosevelt, then start spying on you and threaten to nuke you because he built his new shelter too close to your shelter.

Sid Meier's Valheim

Edited by melkathi
  • Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

9 hours ago, Oner said:

Silly Keyrock, nukes fall from above not from the back.

Ah, but that's the guile of Ghandi. He distract me with the threat of nukes. For all I know, he doesn't actually have any nukes, but I have to take the threat of nukes seriously because my wooden palisade defenses wouldn't fare well against them. While I'm focused on the threat of nukes, that's when Ghandi sneaks up behind me and puts a knife between my shoulder blades.

smart-guy.jpg

• Haha 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

@melkathi let me know when you evolve if you go Knight vs Baron, curious about the Knight I went the Baron route not realizing there is a stage after :)

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

The summoning altar for Valheim's second boss, The Elder:

WNRHm5j.jpg

pG4BbMS.jpg

I don't know if they are called Ents in Norse mythology, but he's for all intents and purposes an Ent.

WYxowUv.jpg

He has 3 attacks, a stomp, shooting a bunch pf vines at you, and making a bunch of roots come out of the ground that attack you. 

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸