Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

Learning letters with Alpha Protocol 4/4

kIvVuwD.jpg

C is for Cheap ass Scarlet paying nickels for top intel.

3oha9v3.jpg

D is for Don’t build your Mike like this. 😬

4K1AskO.jpg

M is for Mirror mirror on the wall who is the stealthiest boy of them all?

R7IFSyA.jpg

R is for Revenge!

• Like 4

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Not on the screenshot:

VCPD Striker - out of action

VCPD Striker - out of action

VCPD Supressor - out of action

VCPD Supressor - massive injury

T1 D1 (robot pet) - out of action

Freddy Fire-Frog (giant frog pet) - out of action

(And Irene died and resurrected while extracting)

4 of 11+1 mission objectives completed (the fourth while extracting (because the AI thought it was smart to rush and kill the Hero Irene)).

The rating system calling that "Good" mission result.

• Gasp! 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Hmm, night vision goggles actually work now. Still prefer the headlight mining helmet instead but it's pretty cool.

7DtD-A18-061.jpg

Reached the end of the world, I guess....since I can't craft an ocean liner. Or even a wood raft. Not that type of survival game.  You can swim underwater and find loot, tho.
7DtD-A18-062.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On 2/2/2021 at 3:28 PM, kirottu said:

E is for Everyone is a critic.

I thought E was for Examine Darcy's photo...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have a truck/jeep thingie.  That's new (to me).  Has lots of storage space and not the worst to drive, but it can come to dead stop on very steep hills, so no Everest driving. Plus it's a gas hog, haha. Still, I might actually use the thing to go from one town to another, vs. using the previous putt-putt mini-scooter, never.

7DtD-A18-063.jpg

7DtD-A18-064.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Valheim

9b9bWnR.jpg

I kinda like the art style. It's not quite low poly... medium poly, if there's such a thing, but all the textures are pixelated up close. There are some really great depth of field effects. The game can look stunning at times.

My first real base of operations:

tRbe7CD.jpg

This is all very basic stuff. Supposedly the stuff you can craft in this game later on is pretty bonkers. I'm sure it will be quite a while until I get anything fancy looking.

NbtfiXk.jpg

nMJV25n.jpg

Fun fact: I have died 3 times so far, all 3 were death by tree. Unlike in other games, when you chop a tree down it doesn't just burst into particles and disappear, it falls over. It will damage you, or anything else it hits on the way down, including other trees. I had one rather amusing debacle where I was on a hill and the tree trunk fell as such that it began rolling down the hill at me and I was Prometheus running away from it. :lol:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 2/11/2021 at 3:53 PM, melkathi said:

Well, Vaeliorin really liked it. Which makes me happy, because one of my insecurities is getting excited about a game and infecting people who then don't like the game 😳

I do, to the point of distraction.  I actually had to take a break because I was having trouble sleeping (my brain wouldn't shut up about the game) and playing tactical games on short sleep is not a good idea for me.

This time, I'm going to make and finish a multi-building, multi-level hilltop castle if it kills me, darnit!  I might even dig some ... trenches! Maybe make a waterfall or two. Then move in.

7DtD-A18-065.jpg

My first sea vessel:

ZkAVGuO.jpg

It's slow as ****, but hey, it beats drowning.

The game's first boss, Eikthyr:

0OO6z2A.jpg

Turned out to be a piece of cake. I'm pretty sure I was overprepared (better that than underprepared). I was wrecking him with fire arrows from my level 2 crude bow.

LPfhesi.jpg

I then finished him with my flint spear. I could have done the whole fight with spear and shield and saved the fire arrows, he doesn't do much damage as long as I block, but I didn't know that going in.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Exploring some spooky barrows:

TiEMJIh.jpg

I assume that's Yggdrasil in the distance:

Bjar2Wv.jpg

OodksZ6.jpg

While I was busy taking these screenies a troll wandered up to me. He was not friendly. 

200.gif

Relaxing at home after narrowly escaping with my life:

agpYmaV.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

My new and much improved base:

DSM4tFV.jpg

Shortly after I had just gotten started building it, when I only had leveled the ground, laid out the floor plan, and started building the bottom layer of walls, a troll came by, murdered me, and smashed up my work to boot. As you can imagine, I was none too pleased, but that's what I get for building in a more dangerous area. After retrieving my corpse and my gear, I slew the troll (it took a good 5 minutes of kiting and roughly 25 fire arrows).

l2U74vr.jpg

In addition to the wooden palisade I have begun digging a moat. There is a massive copper deposit very close to my base (the benefit of building in a more dangerous area). I'm digging the moat around the deposit as well, so that I can mine in peace.

WJHG49K.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸