Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

1 hour ago, HoonDing said:

IF you just played cards you could easily cheese everyone to 9999 HP and 255 in all stats.

Yeaaah I never did that though.  I didn't even really realize having stock piles of magic made it stronger...  Which is my issue with the difficulty boost.  It's really not necessary until the very end.  I was equipping 1 ultima to everyone and that got me right until the final gauntlet ... Then I read a walkthrough and decided to just cheat for the ending... Which story wise was kind of dumb

17 hours ago, melkathi said:

I gave up on it. Found the whole stockpiling magic thing too tedious.

If you liked the "SEED" score mechanic the trails series has something similar.  It can be a little tedious but if you play JRPGs I assume you probably can handle some level of tedium 

• Haha 1

The writer for Troubleshooter must have had a great laugh writing Irene. They also must have had some very annoying experiences with RPGs that give you dialogue options that all lead to the same result anyway.

F3H3vJ8.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Your daily dose of the Hero Irene:

yI12R8L.jpg

Now for the pop-quiz to see how well you understand being a hero:

Question 1:

Fear is the cowardly method of what kind of person?

Answer:

Spoiler

9zpiL4K.jpg

Question 2:

Who's common weakness are rage and conceit?

Answer:

Spoiler

vqhhtM1.jpg

Bonus Question with possible story spoiler:

Spoiler

If a kid walks towards you revving a chainsaw, the obvious explanation is?

Answer

Spoiler

vIGS8oW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I think she is on the spectrum as kids would say nowadays. She will run past a crime scene because she is concentrating on running towards the crime scene. She can't remember faces - when everyone else says "Hey, we saw you at that crime scene," Irene is thinking "Have I seen this person before?"

Trying the new civs in the forthcoming AoE2 expansion arriving later today (there's early access to the civs for purchasing now). I think something's gone slightly awry with my unit scaling however...

qdTAzaI.png

Pictured are the old paladins from the year 2000, alongside the Burgundians' unique unit, the Coustillier.

Similarly, the Burgundian castle sports brand new architecture:

9VHWuD1.png

No doubt one of my mods are to blame, but amusing nonetheless.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Well, not going to post a lot of these since they're already all over the place, unless something extraordinary happens, but this is CP2077 on a GeForce GTX970 (on an AMD Ryzen 5900x, so the CPU certainly isn't a bottleneck), getting between 30 and 50 FPS.

2021-01-27_0102_1.png

Would love to upgrade so I could get a stable 60fps but given the drama online I expected this to look like trash and be barely playable. So far it's been a pleasant surprise, at least on the graphical front.

• Like 2

I mentioned in the What Are You Playing thread my new favorite outfit for Saeko, so I figured I might as well post a picture:

FzwhiCV.jpg

Sadly, outfits only show during combat and not when you are walking around town.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 1/27/2021 at 1:34 PM, marelooke said:

Would love to upgrade so I could get a stable 60fps but given the drama online I expected this to look like trash and be barely playable. So far it's been a pleasant surprise, at least on the graphical front.

This is only for last gen consoles.  PC version is well polished but does contain some nasty bugs that are off putting to quite a few players, myself included.

When you have probably outleveled a mission

eiVpSU7.jpg

The tone of the story has taken a turn towards the dark

O3ZlZ7l.jpg

Because games need sexy geriatric snipers (she is 34, which is like 169 in anime years)

JbmS3r0.jpg

job interviews

Y1Rs2dc.jpg

IxWt6G2.jpg

and for the social commentary (and to anger some people), hashbrown IStandWithRay (who got arrested for punching a guy who got hantsy (though this screenshot may have been the time her boss fired her and reported her for theft because she refused to sleep with him))

LWJfXlV.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 1:05 AM, ComradeMaster said:

This is only for last gen consoles.  PC version is well polished but does contain some nasty bugs that are off putting to quite a few players, myself included.

Oh, quite a few people claim the game is unplayable on a GTX970, turns out it is, at least for me, perfectly playable.

As for the bugs, yeah, there's quite a few though it hasn't quite gotten to the level where they're enough for me to shelve the game.

Learning letters with Alpha Protocol 1/4

jCb6CSD.jpg

N if for Naive recruit four missions away from disaster.

zklWuHB.jpg

O is for Orangish-yellowish-brownish color and I hope you like it since everything in Saudi is in that color.

HzNkjuU.jpg

A is for Aggressive impromptu dancing lessons.

3cnih0Y.jpg

H is for Hugging men isn’t gay if you do it from behind.

Edited by kirottu
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Learning letters with Alpha Protocol 2/4

VN8caj2.jpg

B is for Buggiest map in the whole game.

v0NxBc9.jpg

W is for When in doubt: headshot.

jvrycQR.jpg

Y is for Yeeting the ugly off the bridge.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.