Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

Olde threade:

Last few posts:

On 1/1/2021 at 3:09 AM, Keyrock said:

The character creator in Wasteland 3 is quite limited, so there's only so much I could do to make reasonable Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers facsimilies, but I did the best I could:

ilDjQ5E.jpg

iu5hBGA.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, Raithe said:

9871AC7C2FCD57B8EAE9DFFED341FD7FCD8ACB04

00EFEE798B6A2F8377FB9584883D9BC666B0DA74

On 12/29/2020 at 1:39 AM, LadyCrimson said:

I meant to post this earlier but forgot:
What ray tracing lighting/shadows can do in this game when it works (and it did look like that in my game, essentially):

Cyberpunk-Ray-Tracing.jpg

And yet, sometimes ... I dunno, I don't think it's supposed to look like this :p ... I don't think it worked well when it was daylight outside maybe? Did that happen to anyone else, if you were using RT? It's no biggie, just funny/curious.
Cyberpunk2077-000047.jpg

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

30 minutes ago, the_dog_days said:

I play offline which makes the game world weirdly empty.

Yep, that was the other issue. I still got some good hours out of it playing through the beginning, but it was hard to stay interested in the empty version of the world. It's a shame, I was hoping more for Ultima 7 than UO.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:41 PM, Raithe said:

6E2F2E867557CEAA1D6F5748F00B7D48F328C6AE

When you need to drill out a base, it's time to get toothsome...

Which game is this ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Empyrion is amazing and janky at the same time. Still better than No Man's Sky. :thumbsup:

Edit: The game actually has a pretty solid storyline to follow, which so many of these open world survival crafting games seem to lack.

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Thanks 1

Got started on the XCOM-clone, JRPG, Harry Potter prequel

Getting ready to head for Hogswart

Oi4CMF4.jpg

Waiting at station 9 3/4

cJgpNSB.jpg

Meeting Luna on the train (that's why I dislike prequels - characters so very often have quite different personalities to the original)

XjaaD0a.jpg

• Like 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

1 hour ago, Oner said:

Oh, Troubleshooter. I was actually eyeing that one. Melkathi the mindreader strikes again. 😛

Hah, got that one in the sales as well. Should be interesting to read some opinions while I play through Sense. :)

15 hours ago, rjshae said:

Really bad dialogue options...

The Hero Irene would probably react this way:

A man who disapproves of identifying a villain?

1) Also a villain.

2) Must be another villain.

3) So there are two villains?

4) Definitely a villain.

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

On 1/10/2021 at 10:56 AM, melkathi said:

Slowly working on my backlog. Not making political commentary.

22nOMKY.jpg

I love the first half of FF8.  The ending is real bad though.

It's one of those games where it's relatively easy until the last boss and then they are like "oh you didn't prepare for this huge jump in difficulty for the final boss?  That's too bad"

Edited by Theonlygarby
  • Like 1