Most Hated Type of Enemy

What type of enemy from KOTOR did you hate the most?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What type of enemy from KOTOR did you hate the most?

• Dark Jedi w/ Death Field and/or Insanity
    • Grenadiers
    • Heavy Sentry Droids
    • Instakill Turrets
    • Terentateks
    • Trash talking punks that drop like flies when they attack you
    • Annoying NPC's you CAN'T kill (Vrook, Gorton Colu, etc.)

I found the grenadiers the most hated type, because they'd always just launch grenades right when I was in a lightsaber duel with a Dark Jedi. But, obviously, that was what they were supposed to do.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

One thing I hate in any game is getting paralyzed, so some of those insanity causing Dark Jedi could be frustrating.

I never really wanted to kill Vrook, but I did wish I could have gotten into a fight with Gorton Colu. Bastilla and Carth were always telling me that the guy could cause trouble, but even when I had both Mission and Zaalbar in my party, I couldn't cause anything to occur. Annoying.

Where there any Instakill Turrets? I don't recall ever having any problems with turrets.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Bugs. Cant stand them. Bugs, animals, flying things, lizard things, rancor things small furry things. Dum animals. They crop up in nearly ever game I've played. WHats fun is shooting down a whole row of mildless fur bags, I like my enemys to have intelligence, wit, agenda not mindless attacks as you slowly kill of the entire species.

Those trash-talking punks with ****e for brains... I could stand one or two, just for some 'comic' relief in the game, but when nearly every sith/dark jedi opens his mouth and it starts to smell bad... Ugh, what a torture it was...

Err, not that it was only your enemies' prerogative, mind you... *cough*Bastila*cough*

"Lord Malak was most displeased when he found out you'd escaped Taris alive."

post-1139-1093970703.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I wanted to kill the damn Jedi Council... annoying b@$t@rd$.angry-smiley-055.gifangry-smiley-055.gif

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Those trash-talking punks with ****e for brains... I could stand one or two, just for some 'comic' relief in the game, but when nearly every sith/dark jedi opens his mouth and it starts to smell bad... Ugh, what a torture it was...

Err, not that it was only your enemies' prerogative, mind you... *cough*Bastila*cough*

WTF u talkin bout

Kinrath Spiders

5th time I played the game I maxed my stats to level 99 (I cheated of course for fun.) I still found them annoying. Argh... And I agree Gorton Colu must die... (Sith bombardment isn't sufficent punishment.) Also the drunk slummie guys on Taris. I wanted to kill them but I was LS, so I didn't. Brejik was a pretty satisfiying kill. I can't stand that voice.

I really would have liked to kill Holdan. For anyone who doesn't remember, Holdan is the guy who put the bounty on Dia.

Hee hee hee, in my upcoming fanfic chapter, I have Carth bash him across Javyar's and start a bar brawl, how's that?

As far as the topic....

Those...darn...SELKATH.....*starts vibrating*

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

Trash talking punks, you can't be more annoying (even more than Carth actually).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Trash talking punks, you can't be more annoying (even more than Carth actually).

for instance?

Any Sith at any cantina or those "Hey schlummie!"-dudes.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

for instance?

Any Sith at any cantina or those "Hey schlummie!"-dudes.

I agree. The shlummie guys are annoying. I like approaching them wearing the sith armor. "Hey ****hy" lol. I killed them yesterday. It was fun...