White Worms invocation not working

Alphras

Question

I am not able the get the "White Worms Writhed in the Bellies of the Dead" invocation working consistently. I would say about 4 out of 5 times nothing happens at the end of the cast. No interrupt and nothing in the combat log.

Is that a bug or is something else going on? Is it only working on certain body types or something?

Edit: RTWP mode

Edited by Alphras

4 answers to this question

Is that the one that causes dead bodies to explode??? If yes, I think if you plan on using that you need to turn of the exploding body effects so that there are actually enough bodies around to make the spell work. WIthout bodies around it does nothing I think

Edited by ArnoldRimmer

Yes that is the one.

I disabled "Gibs" and "Use Kill Cam". Didn't help =/. I can target the body and the cast goes through, just with nothing happening at the end.

Edit: Or do I just understand the spell wrong? As I get it you target a body and it explodes right? Do you need another body around?

Edited by Alphras

I think if you target a body it should explode... it should also highlight any enemies near the body that will be hit by it... at least that is how I remember it. I don't often use it that much because like you I found it to be not very effective 😄

PS: Turning off gibs also benefits garden of life which also needs dead bodies

Edited by ArnoldRimmer