Starting a new run, need some input and friendly advice!

So starting a new run is always fun, have some ideas and gonna lay em out and see if anyone has any input on stuff.

First off some rules for this post:
The run will be on PotD
I will most probably use the Community Patch (for fun)
I will be playing in Turn-Based Mode, NON-NEGOTIABLE =P I know the game isn't optimized for it and so on but I just have more fun with it so please go easy on that part
I am fond of Single classes even though I know Multis can be stronger, just a fun preference for me although I can consider them if given good reasons
I will probably not use companions or sidekicks, just adventurers
Open to gear suggestions as I am lacking in knowledge about stuff

ALRIGHT LETS GO!
The party I'm thinking about is:
Cipher Ascendant, ranged weapon (top of my head Frostseeker or Dragons Dowry). Was thinking about going with Wild Mind instead for some random carnage but the focus gain is slower so kinda against it
Monk Shattered Pillar, LOVE the monk and while I am tempted on trying a Nelpazca I'm not super into using drugs into most fights. Shattered Pillar with community patch has 10 wounds too so yeah. INPUT NEEDED HERE PLEASE: I was tihnking about using the Tuotilo's Palm  but is it just not worth it due to minor deflection increase and a pretty decent hit to damage? I will probably have Reaping Knives from Cipher to bust out when needed.
Priest, no idea what subclass yet
Wizard Evoker, Just seems fun to have that random double here and there. Did a run with Blood Mage and it was great, just wanna try something a bit different

MAJOR INPUT HERE: (Multi-class is more interesting with this one)
Last spot I was thinking a Fighter Unbroken for a tank, just go nuts on defense to cover the rest of the group but then I got to thinking if doing a shift towards more offense like a Devoted with Engagement Armors or something. What are your thoughts about this one? Should I just go with another class for some reason? Very open to multi on this char

Some notes are that I have tried some Paladin and don't find it that fun. Ranger was doing pretty okay but meh. Barbarian is almost off the table all together..... Chanter was really fun but think passing on it this run might be good to switch things up a bit

Wall of text but yeah those are my thoughts and would love some input about everything. While my mind seems closed I am intelligent enough to get convinced when I hear good reasons!

Edited by AwesomeMinded