My wife and i built a base at the juice box right on the rocks by the pond where we made a bridge connecting to the shrine... All the smoothie stations, work benches, baskets, chests, and as well as the bridge is gone. I don't know if saves can be retrieved... If it is possible... Can your development team please fix this? And thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh no! I'm sorry that Grounded lost all of those great buildings and utilities that you and your wife built. We did issue a patch that should prevent things like that from happening in the future. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do to restore the progress that was lost. Due to the nature of Game Preview/Early Access, there will be some unfortunate growing pains and setbacks. If you run into an issue like this in the future, can you please submit a support request so that we can add it to our database of issues and work to resolve it?

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam). 
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you let us know how many players in total in the game and their platforms if you know this) 
3. Description of issue. 
4. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Hopefully, you and your wife haven't run into any other issues.