Epic Games POE black Screen Problem

irenjewel

Question

hi when i start game its just black screen and with gaunlet cursor i cant see anything else. i try to open at windowed and full screen its same problem. 

i check a lot of site to solve problem . still have same problem.. 

***and there is no saved variable on users documents so dont ask for my logout.txt files.. Games didnt any saved variable to my user documents

123.jpg

asd.jpg

Edited by irenjewel
  • Like 5

I have the same problem as well, I've tried to fix it but I couldn't it too.  Also couldn't find any output_log as well. Only black screen and pointer ( no music )

ss.png

Edited by Ajore
to change picture
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, irenjewel said:

hi when i start game its just black screen and with gaunlet cursor i cant see anything else. i try to open at windowed and full screen its same problem. 

i check a lot of site to solve problem . still have same problem.. 

123.jpg

asd.jpg

we all same problem pls any of game dev can help ?

• Like 2

I have the same problem. I looked up for every possible solution on Google but nothind worked. Anyone figured it out yet?

Edit: Well, game files are on my pc but according to Epic Store POE is not installed on my pc 😄

Edited by ilNeminis
addition
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ilNeminis said:

I have the same problem. I looked up for every possible solution on Google but nothind worked. Anyone figured it out yet?

Edit: Well, game files are on my pc but according to Epic Store POE is not installed on my pc 😄

so did you find any solution for that? i tried to verify game files twice but still nothing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ciziz said:

so did you find any solution for that? i tried to verify game files twice but still nothing.

Nope I did it too but nothing happened. Also as I said, the game files were in my harddisk but in epic store the game looked like uninstalled. So..... I uninstalled the game and download Divinity: Original Sin 2 😄

• Like 2

I have had the same blank screen w/hand cursor problem in this game epic games version. 

I checked this forum about the previous postings, but nothing solves my problem ( starting the game in windows mode, alt+enter, starting the game with the low resolution, changes the fsaa  settings in the nvidia control panel, trying to start game in the nvidia geoforce experiment etc...)

Maybe patching the game solves this problem , but epicgame version of POE is 1.0.2 . I don't know how i manuel patch 1.0.2 to latest version .

I am waiting EpicGames to update the game to latest version.

If anybody finds another solution to resolve this problem, i will try that solution also.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sahinf said:

I have had the same blank screen w/hand cursor problem in this game epic games version. 

I checked this forum about the previous postings, but nothing solves my problem ( starting the game in windows mode, alt+enter, starting the game with the low resolution, changes the fsaa  settings in the nvidia control panel, trying to start game in the nvidia geoforce experiment etc...)

Maybe patching the game solves this problem , but epicgame version of POE is 1.0.2 . I don't know how i manuel patch 1.0.2 to latest version .

I am waiting EpicGames to update the game to latest version.

If anybody finds another solution to resolve this problem, i will try that solution also.

This is highly likely, thanks for pointing that out@Besto_s and @sahinf. I'll inform the people here if I find anything that helps.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

I found a solution for this problem for players from Turkey. Try change your language from Turkish to English(UK) then start the game. This fixed my problem. Hope it is helpful.

thanks Batu it worked for me as well...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

I found a solution for this problem for players from Turkey. Try change your language from Turkish to English(UK) then start the game. This fixed my problem. Hope it is helpful.

Which language setting are you referring to? Do you mean the language of Epic Launcher? For this, I tried English(US) (PS: I didn't see English(UK) there), but it was not helpful... If it's not the language of Epic, can you specify which setting you meant? Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

This is the answer!!! Yes ! Thank you so much ! It worked, it worked!!!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

o şekilde de çalışmadı.Bu arada english  UK diye bi seçenek yok sadecec ENglish Us var

Edited by irenjewel

17 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

Where can i change the  language settins ? Epic store ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Batu Boy said:

There is no English UK in my epic game launcer's language settings. I tried "English US" but i doesn't work.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gannicus22 said:

Which language setting are you referring to? Do you mean the language of Epic Launcher? For this, I tried English(US) (PS: I didn't see English(UK) there), but it was not helpful... If it's not the language of Epic, can you specify which setting you meant? Thanks in advance. 

change the pc language to English mate..

• Like 1