Cyberpunk 2077

ShadySands

its not finding anything for me, just go to sleep message xD ffs

finally some update started to download xD

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I'm still just waiting for the patch to even start downloading, I did get to 2% at one point before it failed.

Edit; Finally got it updated! See you on the other side choombas! :*

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

😁20201210_012515.thumb.jpg.b2fa3b7a1593343ba7220f14bbbc7df8.jpg

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Tried restarting steam/gog?

sooo, i have created my character, clicked on start a game aaaand got a crash xD

and now skipping CDPR logo get me crashes xD

now its just crashing when to try to launch it xD

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Haha 2
  • Gasp! 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

oh cmon, ok i will try to update my GPU drivers...

43 minutes ago, Raithe said:

Eo1kuerWMAUKlQw?format=jpg&name=medium

Starting out with that Street Kid female V....

(No crashes just yet...)

Same here, on both accounts.

One bug so far, the legs of the lady to the left on you at the first scene were missing her thighs, looked a bit odd, they came back after a quick run around. Some minor artifacting that's probably AMD gpu related, I've had them in other games, but less in CP2077 so far.

Also, my room is getting steaming hot 🤣

*digs out her old 920 HD Pro webcam a while back*

--spends a while finding/using updated software, then wondering why windows won't detect it (privacy settings, pffft), working fine now
--spends a while trying to figure out why OBS sees that the webcam exists (it's in OBS dropdown list), but doesn't actually detect/show the cam video image. Privacy settings seems to be allowed but I don't have a way to tell Windows to specifically allow OBS access. 

...and there I am stuck.   😛

...re: downloading - I figured all the servers would be hit pretty hard w/ppl trying to install the game.  No I haven't bought it yet.  I'll try to figure out this stupid OBS/webcam thing first. 

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh....figured out the camera thing.  Pffft.   Ok, now where's my microphone.  I'm not sure this is worth all this trouble.  :lol:

...no one else is going to stream this, for funsies? Come on guys, it's 2020, you can do it.  🤪

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

8 minutes ago, Oner said:

First impression is, even though the game straight up pushed every option to Ultra, the game isn't as pretty as I expected (emphasis on expected), though I do lack DLSS and raytracing.

That's the impression I was getting from videos that had no RT.  It's not that it looks bad or shabby or anything, but it wasn't super-pop wowzer in some aspects.  The NPC animations can be really detailed tho, making them feel more life-like in a way. I liked that.

Edit: ok, fine, I've caved to curiosity.  Purchased.  :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson