Phew... depends a bit on your party. But generally I would maybe say

1. Sigilmaster Auranic
2. Belranga
3. Hauani O Whe
4. Dorudugan

None of them is easy. If you manage to stay alive for longer you will see that classes with resource refillment (Monks, Chanters, Ciphers, Bloodmage etc.) have a huge advantage in those fights because the fights are horrendously long. Even better if their resources refill automtically (Chanter, Psion). Newbs will be having a horrible time. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

i don't know about turn-based, but typically my order is done in increasing difficulty, which is:

1. belranga

2. dorudugan

3. hauani

4. sigilmaster auranic

the problem with sigilmaster auranic is that as far as i've been able to suss out, there's not much flexibility in how you approach the fight. i pretty much *have* to take out the sigils in a specific order, i pretty much *have* to have certain effects active (resolve resistance, spell reflection), and it's pretty tedious, even if it's not particularly challenging per se.

whereas with the other fights there's more flexibility. belranga is "easy" enough that i typically have galawain's challenge enabled and still do belranga first. in fact, because belranga isn't poison immune, if she doesn't get the "unstoppable" buff from galawain's challenge, she kinda helps kill herself because at low enough defenses the spiderlings will be paralyzing her repeatedly.

dorudugan is #2 because once you know how the fight works, it's mostly just a matter of doing it over and over again for 20+ minutes, and it's mindless enough that if you have the right setup and gear (and possibly AI script) you can just AFK for the fight. you can even just gouging blind it (also works for belranga).

hauani has some easy outs (disintegration mostly), but i always stress out about it because in a "typical" approach i can still mess up and miss a critical interrupt and get a merge.

5 minutes ago, thelee said:

1. belranga

2. dorudugan

3. hauani

4. sigilmaster auranic

thelee said:

Of all the megabosses, Sigilmaster Auranic is in my opinion the easiest.

Huh?
The second quote is from your gamefaqs 🙃

Edited by Boeroer

yeah, i'm trying to differentiate between "challenge" and "tedium."

sigilmaster auranic mostly takes care of itself if you have resolve resistance and spell reflection and a few summons to throw her way, but there's basically no flexibility to the fight, so it's unenjoyably tedious and repetitive no matter the party or your build. if i knew my words better i'd differentiate between the holistic "how readily can i defeat this fight" dimension from the "how actually hard and skill-intensive is it" vs "how annoying is it". auranic ranks extremely low on the "how actually hard is it" but extremely high on "how annoying is it" and so i do it last.

edit - as another example: dorudugan is pretty difficult, but i've beaten dorudugan with a wide diversity of parties and approaches, ranging from cheesy to the "normal" way. and i feel comfortable that any typical party i roll into with dorudugan there's an approach with that party that i can use to beat dorudugan. so it is probably extremely skill intensive (for non-cheesy approaches), but not very annoying by my metric. whereas every single approach to sigilmaster auranic pretty much ends up being the same, despite a few attempts to try something new. as such i am more eager to handle dorudugan early than i am with sigilmaster auranic, which may even require some party member shuffling and respeccing.

Edited by thelee

Well on the international annoyance scale which goes from 1 = "cool cool cool" to 100 = "'Bother Some: Annoyerance" all megabosses reach a solid 101203 anyway. :) 

Edited by Boeroer

3 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Well on the international annoyance scale which goes from 1 = "cool cool cool" to 100 = "'Bother Some: Annoyerance" all megabosses reach a solid 101203 anyway. :) 

funnily enough that is approximately how much health dorudugan has :)

• Haha 2