(Feature) It would be nice to add the possibility to play in split screen. Split-screen co-op mode.

You can think about the possibility to add the split screen from the same console or pc to play the adventures of the Grounded. I think it would be an interesting feature to add and not just the possibility to play online with our friends.

What do you think about this idea?

Greetings.

Edited by xL3aMS1x
  • Like 4

• xL3aMS1x changed the title to It would be nice to add the possibility to play in split screen. Split-screen co-op mode.

It would be cool to have split screen for a lot of these types of games. It's clear developers have moved away from this option, aside from a few games. I would guess at this stage of development, it's something you wont see in this game for a very long time if ever. 

Couch co-op is a thing I miss a lot. Many a good time with friends and partners. But thanks to the belief that everyone has a strong stable internet connection, which is not true for many, split screen will be niche.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rohan said:

Sería genial tener pantalla dividida para muchos de estos tipos de juegos. Está claro que los desarrolladores se han alejado de esta opción, aparte de algunos juegos. Supongo que en esta etapa de desarrollo, es algo que no se verá en este juego durante mucho tiempo si alguna vez.

El cooperativo Couch es algo que echo mucho de menos. Muchos un buen rato con amigos y socios. Pero gracias a la creencia de que todo el mundo tiene una fuerte conexión a Internet estable, que no es cierto para muchos, pantalla dividida será nicho.

You're certainly absolutely right, but as an addition it's a good idea. There are still players wanting to use such features. It's really good to ask developers as soon as possible to at least consider it. You are forgetting the split screen to play in co-op mode from the same console and it is a feature that many people still take into account when purchasing a game.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Greetings from Spain. 😊

• xL3aMS1x changed the title to (Feature) It would be nice to add the possibility to play in split screen. Split-screen co-op mode.
53 minutes ago, Psychonautic#339 said:

I DEFINITELY think this game should have a split-screen/couch-coop mode. It would absolutely make the game! I would play it way more often for sure! 

That's how you talk, it would happen the same to me. I'd play more often. 

• 9 months later...